Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: one big fix?

one big fix?

just spoken to my sister in law and i dont know how true this is but we will soon find out but....
    her friend knows one of the members from that band that made the final 14,cant remember there name.apparently its already fixed that shayne wins the x factor,this week andy will go,followed by brenda the following week and journey south and shayne in the final but shayne wins.itsa already fixed apparentley which rings true as did you notice cowells slip up the other night when he said 'when you win and get your record contract' (along those lines) then simon quickly corrected himself.think we are all being taken for mugs,if it is true i for one am quite angry.

really ? we'll have to wait and see
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

it will be interesting if it comes true and they go out inb that order

i can belive it!!!

i wouldnt be suprised if this turns out to be true.
    POOKIE

if itis then the contestants obviously know this already so really the whole thing is pointless for them as well as us and the contestants are sort of betraying us as the public voters.very good acts they all put on at the end when they already know who is going.makes me not want to watch now but il have to,to see if it al happens in that order

Oh well, as long as Shayne wins i don't mind. But i don't think that that is true, just another one of the rumors to yet us all talking about it again!

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    if itis then the contestants obviously know this already so really the whole thing is pointless for them as well as us and the contestants are sort of betraying us as the public voters.very good acts they all put on at the end when they already know who is going.makes me not want to watch now but il have to,to see if it al happens in that order
    i think it if does turn out to nbe a fix they should give all the money to charity!!! the amount that they make with all the texts and calls!!!

i am going to watch it to see if it does go in that order though!!! but no more voting!!!!

That's the order i've said they'd go out anyway

i dont think shayne should win as he hasnt actually got the best voic hes just go a ok voice and the looks to sell records,thats why they want him to win as they know he can sell records best voice or not where as brenda and andy would be one hit wonders like michelle mcmanus.journey south would do good if they won but they all know shayne would appel more to younger people the ppl who buy the records.

Thread Information