Thread: Press Office Spoilers 9th - 13th May.

Press Office Spoilers 9th - 13th May.

Monday 9th May

When Zoe gives Little Mo a make-over, it’s not only Alfie’s eye she catches. Danny realises how good she looks and asks Alfie to put in a good word for him.The confusion continues when Nana thinks that Alfie is in love with Jane.

Elsewhere, Pauline tries her best to get Martin to admit how he felt about leaving Rebecca – and Martin tries his best to get Pauline to let it go. But, before long, she’s playing Martin and Sonia off against each other.

Tuesday 10th May
    Keith goes to his first literacy lesson at the community centre but it doesn’t go as planned.

Meanwhile, Dot awaits her driving instructor. Mr Rawlins arrives to collect her as Mrs Bartholomew couldn’t make it. Dot warms to Mr Rawlins but Patrick is quick to wind Jim up about Dot being alone with another man.

Elsewhere, Ruby makes a discovery about Tina and her dad, and Minty discovers Sam’s flat has been broken into.

Thursday 12th May

Ruby quizzes Tina, who realises she has seen the photo.Tina lies and says that the photo was taken this winter but Ruby is devastated, thinking that she and Johnny have been dating for several months. As Ruby gets upset,Tina lies, making Ruby more suspicious.

Pauline can talk about nothing but Rebecca and Sonia tells Martin he must put an end to her obsession.

Elsewhere, when Chrissie helps Minty clear up the mess after the burglary at Sam’s, she makes a surprising discovery…

Friday 13th May

Ruby confronts her dad about how long he and Tina have been seeing each other. Johnny tells her that her mum knew about Tina and she understood. Ruby is incredulous and forces Johnny to talk about the fire.

Pat gives Tina a drink to settle her nerves while she packs, telling Tina she is making a mistake as she walks out with her bags.

Martin and Sonia move into the Brannings’ as Pauline sits alone at the Fowlers’. Dot tries to let Pauline know she is not taking sides, without much success. Dot tells Jim, Martin and Sonia that she is sure she knows Pauline will come round – but is she convinced herself?
    Last edited by Amber; 22-04-2005 at 16:46.
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

thanks for those. looks like the doorstop is going to turn up.

Pauline is really her own worse enemy! She has obviously never heard the saying 'Bind your children to you by letting them go'

Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    Monday 9th May

Elsewhere, when Chrissie helps Minty clear up the mess after the burglary at Sam’s, she makes a surprising discovery…
    That'll be MInty's Dirty Boxers then!!!
    LOL

I wonder what will happen!
    Thnkx for posting these, sounds good
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

that was gr8t but keep on voting 4 danny we luv him

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Where has Sam gone to, not that I really care?

oh cool
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

Duplicate thread.

Closing.

Thread Information