Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfie Moon

Question Alfie Moon

Alfie Moon is to ask Kat for a divorce when she returns to EastEnders, according to The Sun today.

Alfie makes the decision after realising how close he is becoming to Kat's sister, Little Mo.

A source told the newspaper, "Alfie's been getting closer and closer to Mo and decides his marriage to Kat is over.

"He decides to ask for a divorce, but then she returns to the Square determined to win him back. Kat puts up a fierce fight for him."

Producers originally planned to reunite the couple straight away, but the newspaper claims that they will now have a rocky time ahead for the rest of the year.

Jessie Wallace, who plays Kat, returns to the EastEnders set next week.

Question Alfie Leaving

Hi People

I heard Alfie might me leaving to do film acting is it true?

I thought there was a message put up on his official website saying that he wasn't leaving?

There was a message from him saying the papers reports weren't true and that he wasn't leaving but it was then changed to he was doing a film with Dreamworks but was hoping that his EE schedule could fit around it. Whether that means he might just have less scenes or whether he leaves for a short time, I don't know!

What I seem to remember him saying was that he wanted to leave in about a year )so around 2006) to move onto bigger and better things. He could on the other hand take regular breaks to do films but on the amount he is being paid I doubt they'd accept that...

Hi JSW, his website also says he will be there as long as he is wanted, but even with the websites, you just never know, he might just be saying that to keep his fans happy!

Alfie better not be leavin! aaaarrrrgggghhhh noooooooo!!!!!!!!!! is spencer comin bk, coz he stayin wid maxwell aint he? wot relation is maxwell 2 alfie and spencer??? does anyone no???

Is it tru Alfie leavin??????????????????????????? please reply lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crazzykayzz
    Alfie better not be leavin! aaaarrrrgggghhhh noooooooo!!!!!!!!!! is spencer comin bk, coz he stayin wid maxwell aint he? wot relation is maxwell 2 alfie and spencer??? does anyone no???
    magenta Luv ya all........
    I_luv_Dennis+Jake xxxxx

hiya! wot is JSW stand 4???? hope u dnt mind me askin lol....

he's going to make a film then he will be returning to e/e

Thread Information