Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast

Thread: Alfie Moon

Quote Originally Posted by hayley
    jessie is leaving to spend more time with her baby
    I hope Kacey doesn't follow her lead, I really don't want her to go. I suppose it's a different set of circumstances because Kacey has got her husband to look after the baby, and she can bring it into work, which Jessie can do as well but I suppose it's a lot easier for Kacey.

i wish Kacey Was going now she is so boring.
    Last edited by eastenders mad; 26-09-2005 at 10:37.

Kacey Ainsworth is a great actress and they need to give Mo some decent storylines. Instead of giving her a storyline just to fill some time before Jessie returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Keating's babe
    Kacey Ainsworth is a great actress and they need to give Mo some decent storylines. Instead of giving her a storyline just to fill some time before Jessie returned.
    Well said, I love Little Mo's character, Kacey is amazing at what she does. She has a lot of decent storylines in the time she has been at EE, but I do hope she gets some more in the near future.

i thought that he didnt sleep with her!!

Quote Originally Posted by julied137
    i thought that he didnt sleep with her!!
    Alfie didn't sleep with Little Mo, so we know that she isn't pregnant now, but it could happen in the future. I doubt it because Mo knows how much Alfie and Kat love each other now, and I don't think she would want to go down that route, but you never know.

Hey Keating's Babe,

I think Kacey Ainsworth is a great actress too, and with no regards to how she is positioned with Jessie, I think you are right. The most recent story lines for Lil'Mo have not been good and she has turned into Little Moan as someone so cleverly put it earlier on this thread. She had some interesting situations to play before but the writers have reduced her to this moaning, shoulder haunching, head bobblying irritating state that is not great to watch. As she seems to be staying, and Kat and Alfie are both leaving, then hopefully things will change for little Moan.. Mo.

As for Jessie, I think she is really incredible. She fills the screen when she acts. That smile and agility... well, she is great to watch! I can not handle watching her when she is all screechy all the time, but as long as it is a bit balanced, I can even enjoy the screeching. I hope she comes back too. Does anyone have news about this? Will Alfie be off for good too?

And, thank you for informing me about Jessie and her reasons why she is leaving... is this all? Are you aloud to tell me more if there is more? I think I briefly heard that she was not an easy actress to hire... and what of her hubby? Do tell if you can... as I said, I do not get any English news here... so disceetly, let me know.. there must be some way!! Thanks!!!

ps I saw Kacey Ainsworth in something else once and it was nice to see her out of that mousy scene... by the way, though I found the scenes interesting between Kat and Lil'mo, it was really non-plausible - much of it. Lil'Mo would not have had all those uncertainties during her "relationship" with Alfie and then come up with this speech about how Kat is selfish... it did not fit there - come on writers, we are smarter than that, give us some credit. The discussion was good, but a bit in another dimension... don't you think??

This aint true peeps!!! I'm sure that Kat gets pregnant with alfie and they leave together!! So don't worry!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxno1blondiexx
    This aint true peeps!!! I'm sure that Kat gets pregnant with alfie and they leave together!! So don't worry!!
    Same here. EE bosses have confirmed that they want Kat and Alfie to leave together ad its what viewers want, and I am pretty sure that the Kat pregnant rumor is true.

Thread Information