Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast

Thread: Alfie Moon

Quote Originally Posted by denyerjamie
    I cant believe mo is that stupid, all she cares about is herself. kat dumped alfie and said mo is more important even after finding out her sister was seeing her husband. Then little mo gets herself pregnant, she is always playing the victim, doesnt she no what the pill is??? I hope little mo gets what she deserves and kat and alfie leave together to try and work it out.
    I don't believe this Little Mo baby storyline, for her to get pregnant again, how much heartache do the writers want to put her through? I still don't understand why she didn't take the pill after she was raped by Graham. I remember when Trevor raped her she took the pill, he wanted to have children, and she was disgusted by the idea of having them with him.

And yet she decided to have Graham's baby, I suppose it's different when your pregnant to what choice you make. But in my opinion I don't think Little Mo plays at being a victim, she is one. You can't expect miracles after what's happened to her. But I do hope that her and Billy get back together, and Alfie and Kat reunite.
    Last edited by littlemo; 22-09-2005 at 14:34.

omg please no mo can't be carrying his baby, its not right

Quote Originally Posted by starla
    omg please no mo can't be carrying his baby, its not right
    She can't be, she has already she that she hasn't sleep with anyone since see was raped by Graham, so she can't be can she.

Quote Originally Posted by hazey
    She can't be, she has already she that she hasn't sleep with anyone since see was raped by Graham, so she can't be can she.
    Yeah but she is 'going' to sleep with him sometime I think.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    Yeah but she is 'going' to sleep with him sometime I think.
    Why do you think that? it seems like the relationship has run it's course. Alfie has said he is in love with Kat, and fair enough when Alfie and Little Mo got together Little Mo thought he and Kat were over, but now she knows how they feel about each other, so I don't think she'd get in the way of that, now knowing they could eventually work things out. Also there's Nana Moon's illness to contend with, so I don't think he'll be in the mood to play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Mo doesn't get pregnant and it seems as if the rumors about Kalfie are true.
    I hope your right!

:d

Not necessarily... it just would not make sense at this moment for anyone... seriously, I think the EE writers might have heard our pleas... let's hope so!! (Or they planned this unlikely lilmoily baby thing only as a rumor...).Whatever, let's let lilmoily get buried during this funeral week too - good ridence! Can someone, however, tell me why Kat is leaving EE? I am not in England and have no idea why she is leaving except some sort of idea that she is not an easy person in reality...Can someone tell me or tell me where to look to know more? Thanks!!

Good luck to him!!

Quote Originally Posted by adrienne
    Not necessarily... it just would not make sense at this moment for anyone... seriously, I think the EE writers might have heard our pleas... let's hope so!! (Or they planned this unlikely lilmoily baby thing only as a rumor...).Whatever, let's let lilmoily get buried during this funeral week too - good ridence! Can someone, however, tell me why Kat is leaving EE? I am not in England and have no idea why she is leaving except some sort of idea that she is not an easy person in reality...Can someone tell me or tell me where to look to know more? Thanks!!
    jessie is leaving to spend more time with her baby

Thread Information