Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfie Moon

really cool i am glad she doesn't get pregant. I hope they hope Kalfie go away together when they both leave.

I want the old Alfie back! The Alfie as he was before this Little Mo storyline.

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    I want the old Alfie back! The Alfie as he was before this Little Mo storyline.
    Yeah, bring back the fun Alfie who ran the Vic!!

I am confussed - Alfie said he did not sleep with little Mo?

Yer but it looks like he will sleep with her in the future.

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

alfie, kat & mo

I cant believe mo is that stupid, all she cares about is herself. kat dumped alfie and said mo is more important even after finding out her sister was seeing her husband. Then little mo gets herself pregnant, she is always playing the victim, doesnt she no what the pill is??? I hope little mo gets what she deserves and kat and alfie leave together to try and work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    Yer but it looks like he will sleep with her in the future.
    Hummmmmm.... not too sure about this storyline if it is true

I think it is too far fetched for Lil Mo to sleep with Alfie now, considering how they have painted Kat and Alfie's feelings for each other... it would not make sense, so perhaps they listened to our pleas of making things more irritating than they had to and have now dropped the whole LilMo+Alfie=baby thing. Perhaps this has now switched to Alfie and Kat= baby and why they leave (together) so they do not hurt mo, either of them - it would have to be them that leave and not little mo... This would be my hope as LIlMOlfie is horribly boring and it would be great to know that the EE writers have sat up and taken notice of our pleas for a bit of "sincere" writing for our favorite soap! cross your fingers! I could not bear to see the whole lil mo whinning, "aaaaaaaalllllllllfieeeeeeeeeee" again! Plus she is a good actress but how much more slush do we have to put up with?? Plus, I think Lil Mo was terrible to Kat and she does not look very sorry at all! She is no little girl and I think Kat was too nice... I hope little mo gets a good tongue lashing from her family! If she does not, it would be a crying shame!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I could fully understand Kat becoming pregnant, especially after the quickie on the table where contraception was the last thing on their minds, but IF Mo does sleep with him and vice versa, 1 - where is the contraception, have none of them heard of it, as we know Alfie has (look at him and Kats first time shenanigans (sp?)) and 2 - if Kat is willing to give up the love of her life just to stop her sister from hurting, then why on earth would Mo decide she would have him instead. Apart from that if Alfie has truly decided that he loves Kat and not Mo then I can't see this happening. I want the fun loving Alfie back, not this downtrodden grumpy bloke who can't make his own decisions for himself - as much as I loved him to start off with, I'm going to be glad to see the back of him, though not Kat....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by adrienne
    I think it is too far fetched for Lil Mo to sleep with Alfie now, considering how they have painted Kat and Alfie's feelings for each other... it would not make sense, so perhaps they listened to our pleas of making things more irritating than they had to and have now dropped the whole LilMo+Alfie=baby thing. Perhaps this has now switched to Alfie and Kat= baby and why they leave (together) so they do not hurt mo, either of them - it would have to be them that leave and not little mo... This would be my hope as LIlMOlfie is horribly boring and it would be great to know that the EE writers have sat up and taken notice of our pleas for a bit of "sincere" writing for our favorite soap! cross your fingers! I could not bear to see the whole lil mo whinning, "aaaaaaaalllllllllfieeeeeeeeeee" again! Plus she is a good actress but how much more slush do we have to put up with?? Plus, I think Lil Mo was terrible to Kat and she does not look very sorry at all! She is no little girl and I think Kat was too nice... I hope little mo gets a good tongue lashing from her family! If she does not, it would be a crying shame!
    Could not agree more with you. I mean if the scriptwriters want far fetched storylines then why dont they try Little Mo and Grant!

Thread Information