Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfie Moon

I hope he doesn't return. Hes such a bore!

He is a bore now but used to be a ray of sunshine. If he leaves it will be in 2006 and I believe he will come back again.

ohhhh; im finkin the same thing.........DONT COME BACK lol...

shane is leaving! for a year at least

EastEnder Shane Richie is to star in Scrooge the Musical when he takes a year out from the soap. The actor hopes to surprise fans as the lead character in the stage show, which opens in December. “We’re really excited about landing Shane,” said a theatre insider. “He’s great fun and he’ll have fun with the part, especially as it’s so different from Alfie Moon.”

shane is leaving then, and kat is said to be leaving to spend more time with her new born, the best eppys of eastenders is over! im so upset!

source?

NO

To be honest im delighted,i cant wait,best news ive heard all day.if i had my way he would go down the vic celler only we would see the body down the hole

I have to say, I wont miss him. He is one of my least favourates on the show.

SHANE AS SCROOGE

It has been reported that Shane is to appear as Ebenezer Scrooge in a Bill Kenwright Musical. We can confirm that this is in fact true. Contrary to what people think, this is by no means a pantomime. Scrooge is a large scale musical, with a huge cast. Most recently the production starred Tommy Steele, and had great reviews.
    Although the report was right in saying Shane will be appearing in Bristol. The show is actually opening in Southampton, however tickets are not yet available for this venue. Other venues may be added, but these are as yet not confirmed.
    You can, however book tickets for the show at The Hippodrome Theatre in Bristol. Shane will be appearing there from Tuesday December 6th 2005 until Saturday 21st January 2006.

To book for Bristol call the box office on: 0870 607 7500
    Or visit the ticketmaster website at: Ticketmaster.

The report also suggests that Shane will be leaving EastEnders for a year, however Shane is unsure of the length of his leave at present. He does, however plan to return to the Square.

Thread Information