Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official dennis dies

That adoption business seems quite strange. Why would Sharon decide after she comes out of hospital she wants to adopt? Something must happen to make her think about it. Are you posititve that she isn't pregnant? I would have thought with the history that Sharon and Dennis have got, they wouldn't want to adopt. It seems like a vicious circle.

Also it's very quick to start celebrating the news. Dennis has a police record which isn't going to go down well with the adoption agency. If she was pregnant it would be different. I could see them having a party in that case (although even then it's a bit soon).
    Last edited by littlemo; 02-12-2005 at 23:29.

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue
    Johnny’s increasingly angry about the Rickmans involvement in his problems with Ruby.

Sharon ends up in A&E with what she thinks is food poisioning when she’s discharged she tells Dennis she wants to adopt.

The party she throws is to celebrate the news that there going to adopt although Dennis isn’t sure, things are spoilt when Johnny turns up and he’s humiliated by Dennis yet again.

Sharon goes to see Johnny to try and diffuse the situation between him and Dennis but things take a nasty turn when Johnny grabs Sharon by the throat and says if they don’t leave by midnight he’ll kill Dennis.

Sharon terrified what Dennis will do if she tells him the truth confides in Phil, Phil ends up telling Dennis and furious Dennis goes to see Johnny and ends up beating him to a pulp (their words)

Later Dennis walks across the square to meet Sharon but he never makes it

Also I read somewhere in the magazine that they’re planning to leave but Ian gets them to have a farewell drink in the Vic, I think that must be where Dennis is heading when he gets shot

This is from talk walford but was written in tv choice

Evil Johnny!
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    nooooo, damn the scriptwriters!
    I was just thinking that, EVIL JOHNNY
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

nooooooooooooooooooo
    im back everyone!!!!!!

what away to leave ee.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Surely I an not the only one glad to see the end of all this Shannis nonsense
    Im glad to see an end to shannis, it was never convincing for me......

It will be sad to see another character leaving though, even worse we will have to endure months of sharon being the grieving widow - again

Harsh. Very harsh. You can't kill fit peoplel! Especially Dennis!

EDIT: TEXT TALK
    Last edited by Spelling Fairy; 13-12-2005 at 19:18.

Awww this is gonna be sad!!! Jonnys such an old bugga someone should go and bloody kill HIM! Glad to see the shannis storyline over but sad to see dennis go

Quote Originally Posted by pops110874
    Im glad to see an end to shannis, it was never convincing for me......

It will be sad to see another character leaving though, even worse we will have to endure months of sharon being the grieving widow - again
    LOL. Thats what i'm most annoyed about. Anyway I agree it's sad that another strong popular character is leaving, I really liked the character of Dennis, and Nigel Harman looks great but he's not such a good actor so I won't miss him that much. The Shannis stuff was cringey imo,glad it's over but I'll probly be sad when he leaves.

Nooooo! Poor Dennis i dont want him to die it'll be so sad!

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    That adoption business seems quite strange. Why would Sharon decide after she comes out of hospital she wants to adopt? Something must happen to make her think about it. Are you posititve that she isn't pregnant? I would have thought with the history that Sharon and Dennis have got, they wouldn't want to adopt. It seems like a vicious circle.

Also it's very quick to start celebrating the news. Dennis has a police record which isn't going to go down well with the adoption agency. If she was pregnant it would be different. I could see them having a party in that case (although even then it's a bit soon).
    It says that she's rushed to A&E for what she thinks is food poisoning. So maybe she is actually preggers. But then it says she wants to adopt? maybe thats to throw us off. Seems odd. But then if she did just fnd out she was preggers i dont think its too soon to celebrate seens as she's been infertile for years, she'll be excited. even if they had decided to adopt she'dbe thrilled. But i agree, not sure Dennis would be a suitable dad. Not in the eyes of the law. dont think he'd acty violently towards a child but they dont know that.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

Thread Information