Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Press office week 19

I wouldn't describe Little Mo as white trash, I think she's far from the world of Jerry Springer. She's been through a very difficult time and she's seeking comfort from a friend. If her feelings for Alfie have developed into more than that, she doesn't have to justify it. She's a free agent and so is he.

i don't consider Little Mo "White Trash", what I said was allowing yourself to go after a family members husband is "a white trash" thing to do. That basically means something someone without any consideration for morals or feelings for any besides yourself would do. However, yes, I believe there are many times someone can be attracted to someone who is off limits (in the family should definitely be considered off limits), but it is totally different to act on that. You can develop feelings for say an uncle (by marriage) but would it be okay to act on those feelings? Again, yes I agree this is Soapland so there should be a suspension of disbelief anyway, but when things are accepted as okay by the media how soon befre it is considered okay by society. There are plenty of other people in the Square for Little Mo to get involved with. I think it is wrong for the Soap Powers-that-be to suggest it is okay to pursue a "family member." People were insane when Sharon and Dennis got together. Personally i thought that was not the same situation. Dennis and Sharon were both single, not related, and never even knew each other. In that case, I see no problem. Remember the episode when Tommy approached Chrissie? had she acted on that she would have been wrong for a number of reasons. One, Vicki is her step-daughter and therefore she and Chrissie have a "family bond", two Vicki felt she was in a committed relationship, three Chrissie knew she was in a committed relationship (regardless of how one way it was with Den the dirt bag!) Again, no personal attacks here I just think it is a bad idea to get involved with a family members significant other, past or present. What's next Mo Harris, dating her son-in-law Charlie, Sonia and Ricky, Garry and Zoe? Let's face it if your sibling came home with your ex-husband on her arm would you expect her to "justify herself" or would you be happy for them and "just move on?" Oh and by the way, when did Little Mo or Alfie become free agents? Two hours after they split with their exes? You can't expect people to wait indefinitely to begin again, but should you know if its over before you start looking around? hey, let's face it ladies some guys consider themselves "separated" when they were with their wives at breakfast 4 hours before, you know?
    Last edited by kckinsmcg; 27-04-2005 at 17:38.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

Cool Paulines Dog Door Stop

Actually I hope they just find Minty's boxers or Sam and Andys honeymoon night video,, But as we alll know Pauline wants that damn door stop back.Ok lets say that Chrissie does find the BLOOD STAINED doggie door stop,, what will stop Sam from calling the cops and giving them a tip that there is a body in the cellar of the Queen vic ???Sam still has THAT secret to hold over her even tho Chrissie may have the only piece of evidence.. should be interesting to see how things UNFOLD......

Quote Originally Posted by kckinsmcg
    I wouldn't describe Little Mo as white trash, I think she's far from the world of Jerry Springer. She's been through a very difficult time and she's seeking comfort from a friend. If her feelings for Alfie have developed into more than that, she doesn't have to justify it. She's a free agent and so is he.

i don't consider Little Mo "White Trash", what I said was allowing yourself to go after a family members husband is "a white trash" thing to do. That basically means something someone without any consideration for morals or feelings for any besides yourself would do. However, yes, I believe there are many times someone can be attracted to someone who is off limits (in the family should definitely be considered off limits), but it is totally different to act on that. You can develop feelings for say an uncle (by marriage) but would it be okay to act on those feelings? Again, yes I agree this is Soapland so there should be a suspension of disbelief anyway, but when things are accepted as okay by the media how soon befre it is considered okay by society. There are plenty of other people in the Square for Little Mo to get involved with. I think it is wrong for the Soap Powers-that-be to suggest it is okay to pursue a "family member." People were insane when Sharon and Dennis got together. Personally i thought that was not the same situation. Dennis and Sharon were both single, not related, and never even knew each other. In that case, I see no problem. Remember the episode when Tommy approached Chrissie? had she acted on that she would have been wrong for a number of reasons. One, Vicki is her step-daughter and therefore she and Chrissie have a "family bond", two Vicki felt she was in a committed relationship, three Chrissie knew she was in a committed relationship (regardless of how one way it was with Den the dirt bag!) Again, no personal attacks here I just think it is a bad idea to get involved with a family members significant other, past or present. What's next Mo Harris, dating her son-in-law Charlie, Sonia and Ricky, Garry and Zoe? Let's face it if your sibling came home with your ex-husband on her arm would you expect her to "justify herself" or would you be happy for them and "just move on?" Oh and by the way, when did Little Mo or Alfie become free agents? Two hours after they split with their exes? You can't expect people to wait indefinitely to begin again, but should you know if its over before you start looking around? hey, let's face it ladies some guys consider themselves "separated" when they were with their wives at breakfast 4 hours before, you know?
    Eastenders have done things like this before. What about the Kat, Zoe, Anthony love triangle or Sharongate to mention a few. Little Mo and Alfie is no more shocking than many other storyines!
    Love Katie
    The wee Scottish lassie

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

Unhappy Little Mo and Alfie

They can not be LEGALLY FREE AGENTS,, if they are not LEGALLY DIVORCED I just don't understand this mentally Hmmm did Gary and Lynn ever get divorced ??
    Kat is going to be coming back to some TOTAL CONFUSION,, she no longer has a home over the vic,, andy dead..lots of changes,, but the fact remains, she and her sister are still LEGALLY MARRIED to their HUSBANDS......
    Annnnnnyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyy it should be interestinggggggggg to say the least..

Chrissie did kill Den with a metal dog. It was Pauline's Fowlers and she used it as door stop.

Alfie and Little Mo are getting together, even though it's completely wrong!! Kat is gonna go mental when she comes back and I can see a major Slater family brawl on Albert Square before too long!!! Go on the Slaters, its about time they got back to their best - fighting with each other that is!!! I actually think Kat and Phil should get together when Alfie leaves, unite the two best and most entertaining families in EE.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Just to let you all know about the door stop thing Sharon on This Morning said Chrissie finds the doorstop she washes it and gives it back to Pauline so no-one is none the wiser
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

yey yey yey, and hopefully Chrissie still hasn't singed her half to the Vic over and she can KICK sam out AGAIN
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Thread Information