Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Instant Messenger Problems/Errors

I had to restart my pc because i was having problems with my live messenger, so maybe restart your pc?

Is anyone else having problems with webcams on msn? Both me and my friend had ours running, then hers randomly stopped. She tried sending me an invite to put it back on, but according to her pc it had sent, but I never got it. I sent one to her to start her webcam, and it did the same. So we started another conversation window and now neither webcam is working, with the same problem.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    There have been lots of general msn problems lately with messages not getting through, or having a convo and in the middle of it, everyone suddenly going quiet which turns out that its because no messages are getting through to any one else.

I think they might have a bug they need to sort out

i had to removed msn live as it wouldnt show me online and when i reported it their only solution was for me to go back to using 7.5

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    They say that, even though they've released a new beta version! When are they going to learn that they need to get their previous versions running properly before releasing more beta versions

I had windows live for about 5 minutes and I didn't like it. It wouldn't sign in on the first go and was running slower than 7.5, so I went back to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with webcams on msn? Both me and my friend had ours running, then hers randomly stopped. She tried sending me an invite to put it back on, but according to her pc it had sent, but I never got it. I sent one to her to start her webcam, and it did the same. So we started another conversation window and now neither webcam is working, with the same problem.
    Try signing out of messenger and closing the window altogether. Then relaunch it and sign in again. Usually works for me.

My MSN keeps booting me out of multiple conversations. It did it on 7.5 all the time, so I upgraded to Windows Live and now it's doing it again. Any ideas?

Can anyone sign in? I've tried windows live and the original windows one, but neither work. My friend said hers wouldn't work either, but it's working now, and mine isn't.

No Kim I cant sign in and its not even giving me the troubleshoot option

Thread Information