Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Instant Messenger Problems/Errors

Right some people know ive been having problems with msn this week and have gone through for addresses, well chance has just come on shoutbox saying she has problems aswell but she was last active almost an hour ago so there is no point asking her there whats happening so chance if you see this let me know your problem and if its the same thing i had ill try and help

Sig dedicated to Charley

I dont know whats up with my MSN lately but ill be chatting to friends for a while then all of a sudden it freezes and i have to keep ending the programme, has anyone else found this problem? or any ideas as to why it would be doing this?
    Last edited by xCharliex; 05-09-2006 at 12:09.

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

It's not cos you've got too many programs running at the same time or anything like that is it? lol
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Nope i only have a few running

I have the normal msn but whenever i want to check my emails without going on msn hotmail always signs me into msn wen messenger on my hotmail. Any one know how i can stop this??

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    I dont know whats up with my MSN lately but ill be chatting to friends for a while then all of a sudden it freezes and i have to keep ending the programme, has anyone else found this problem? or any ideas as to why it would be doing this?
    Mine freezes alot aswell. Do you use a webcam? thats the problem with mine when it freezes.

Quote Originally Posted by true.moon
    Mine freezes alot aswell. Do you use a webcam? thats the problem with mine when it freezes.
    I do but its never playing when im using it

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    My Live Messenger has been freezing recently a fair bit - locks up other applications that are running too - haven't managed to figure out the reason why yet though Its like being on dial up again sometimes!

Is anyone else have problems with msn messenger tonight, more speciffically the live messenger?

It says their is a fault there end, for once it isnt me!!! But is anyone else have troubles???

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    Is anyone else have problems with msn messenger tonight, more speciffically the live messenger?

It says their is a fault there end, for once it isnt me!!! But is anyone else have troubles???
    Nope mine is fine tonight but yesterday and the day before i had the same thing

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information