Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: he's back

I think that it will be inevitable for Dennis and Grant cause conflict. Grant will hold some resentment towards Dennis for Sharon loving him as well as the fact that he helped set Phil up. I also feel that they are both alike in many ways -hot tempered, talk with their fists, womanisers and have/had a love for Sharon.

If this is true, it's only a matter of time before Grant finds out that Sharon aborted his baby, unless of course he already knows.
    Last edited by Alisha; 19-04-2005 at 23:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermintrude
    Is Beppi supposed to be returning then?.
    I doubt it. EE were going to give Michael Greco a better exit but he left early and they had no choice to give him a quick exit at the back of a cab with a lame excuse. He wasn't that big of a credit to the show anyway. I found him rather wooden.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    I doubt it. EE were going to give Michael Greco a better exit but he left early and they had no choice to give him a quick exit at the back of a cab with a lame excuse. He wasn't that big of a credit to the show anyway. I found him rather wooden.
    He may have been wooden but he was sex on legs.. yum beppi

yes he was a handsome devil

By bringing back old characters like Grant,Peggy,Phil etc I feel Eastenders is going backwards instead of trying new, fresh characters and stories. I think there will be more violence probably most of the time with all these gangsters about ie Jonny and when Dennis returns, to me it just sounds boring but thats just my opinion.

Personally, I'm well excited that Grant may be coming back. I think that Ross Kemp is fantastic-I like the Mitchell bros togther but Grant was always my personal favourite. I'd really like to see Chrissie and Grant together and some tension between Sharon and the mitchell bros. But I hat Peggy and I wish she wasnt coming back, although if she reinstates Alfie as head of Queen Vic I'll be happy.

I agree, Eastenders needs some new exciting characters too-but I think the Moons and the Allens are great and just wat stenders needs.

Yay to Grant!

I hope it is true. I really want Michelle to return also so that Grant will know he has a son Mark.

yeah i don't think it is true because the mirror paper tells quite alot of lies

people must remember it has not been confirmed and i agree with debbie that bringing back old characters is not as good as finding new fresh faces. they hiped up dirty den coming back and look what we got!!!!!! a dirty old man who was past it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    It will be great to have him back. He is a great character. Sharon was indeed the love of Grant's life. All the others didn't come close. I don't want a sharongate repeat though. However, I think they will always hold a torch to one another. It will be intresting to see how Sharon and Grant react around each other and how Dennis will feel to have her ex-husband back in the square. What ever the outcome though, it's Dennis that I want Sharon to be with.

As for Phil/Grant/Dennis - I think they will bang heads with him. However I don't feel that this will scare Dennis or put him off. He can certainly handle himself and give as good as he gets.

All we need now is confirmation.
    couldn't agree more alisha. i think if the watts v mitchell feud reappears sharon will very much be the centre of it, with grant and dennis holding some power over her.

HOWEVER at the end of the day i think after all they've been through sharon and dennis should stick together. while sharon may be the love of grant's life, dennis is the love of her's

i think that it would far too repetitive to do yet ANOTHER love triangle. far better to show the platonic connection that sharon and grant share as a result of their past (and perhaps a bit of jealousy/awkwardness on dennis' part) which will add another dimension to the feud. it will certainly be interesting to see everything in EE to develop- im looking forward to it.

i wonder when it will be confirmed

Thread Information