Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: he's back

yeah should be good id love to see grant kicking the c**p out of Dennis

The Mitchells are th best thing to come out of eastenders . I am glad that all of them are coming back together! i am glad that Grant is coming back as he is the original hardman of Waldford with Phil too. They make a great combination!!

Quote Originally Posted by phils little sister
    yeah should be good id love to see grant kicking the c**p out of Dennis
    He won't... I dont' think he has feelings from Sharon anymore.. that is all in the past and he was married to Tiffany before he left...

Sharon was the love of Grants life.

Anyway... I'll wait for official confirmation, but I do hope it's true.

it has not been confirmed that grant is returning,nothing has been signed or sealed.this is a rumour at this moment in time.in all the press,they have offered ross kemp a contract but it hasnt been signed yet.this topic is still speculation,all the papers and mags say nothing has been signed,and if or when they confirm it,this post is just another rumour

He's been out of Eastenders too long. Things have changed and this will not improve the soap at all. When the Mitchells were in it people were getting fed up of them and wanted them out, I'm not saying everyone felt like this, at the end of the day we all have our fav characters and I respect this fact. I just feel that Eastenders are now getting very desperate, still time will tell. Of course the main area of fault lies with the producers and writers.

Just for the record I used to be a fan of the Mitchells then I just got fed up with them, making everyones life a misery. Just hope they wil be different.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

It will be great to have him back. He is a great character. Sharon was indeed the love of Grant's life. All the others didn't come close. I don't want a sharongate repeat though. However, I think they will always hold a torch to one another. It will be intresting to see how Sharon and Grant react around each other and how Dennis will feel to have her ex-husband back in the square. What ever the outcome though, it's Dennis that I want Sharon to be with.

As for Phil/Grant/Dennis - I think they will bang heads with him. However I don't feel that this will scare Dennis or put him off. He can certainly handle himself and give as good as he gets.

All we need now is confirmation.

its good dat theyre back and it will be more excitment in the square ,when is kat and beppi coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    He won't... I dont' think he has feelings from Sharon anymore.. that is all in the past and he was married to Tiffany before he left...
    i didnt mean over Sharon didnt Dennis help to set Phil up so maybe - you never no

Quote Originally Posted by SHABNAM
    its good dat theyre back and it will be more excitment in the square ,when is kat and beppi coming back

Is Beppi supposed to be returning then?.

Thread Information