Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: EE Chrissie & Jake - No name yet

EE Chrissie & Jake - Your Love Is My Oxygen.

Hi people.
    I have started a story but I haven't thought of a name for it yet so any suggestions are welcome !

Anyway here's the first part,
    Enjoy !

PART 1
    Chrissie had been seeing Jake secretly as she had recently realised what a nasty piece of work Den really was. Zoe had told her about him trying to make her pregnant. She wanted to hurt him so much but she knew nothing would be able to destroy him. She just thought she'd act as if she loved him, but when she said she was going shopping, she'd be with Jake. Little did she know that this would all change...

Chrissie: Den i'm just going out for a walk..I'll be back soon.
    Den: Alright.-He smiled at her.-Just be back whenever you want.-He leant over and kissed her, she cringed, but he didn't notice.-
    She smiled and left the Vic's usual buzz, heading for the Moon's. She knocked on the door. Jake opened it, then smiled.
    Jake: Hello. How are you?
    Chrissie: Hi. I'm fine. Can I come in?
    Jake opened the door a little bit more and took her hand, then let her in. She smiled lovingly at him. For a few moments she was caught up in his dreamy gaze...Until he kissed her passionately. She closed her eyes and she felt so happy. Mind you she always did when she was with Jake. She pulled away, smiling.
    Chrissie: I can't wait until Den knows and this is all over. All of this hiding and all of these secrets. And we can be together. At last.
    Jake: When are you going to tell him?
    Chrissie: Tonight.-She smiled and walked into the living room. Jake followed and kissed her softly.-
    Chrissie felt like she was being watched but took no notice of it. They carried on kissing and then ran to Jake's bedroom. Chrissie undid the buttons on his shirt. He kissed her neck. She giggled. He slid his hand under her top and unclipped her bra...

Later on..
    Chrissie kissed Jake once more. Then she remembered she said she'd only be out for a while. Chrissie looked at her watch. It was three hours ago that she had left the Vic and closing time had been and gone.
    Chrissie: I've got to go.
    Jake: Good luck then.
    Chrissie: Good luck for what?-She looked at him with a puzzled expression spread across her face-
    Jake: Breaking up with Den.
    Chrissie: Oh right..I'll come over as soon as i've told him. Ok?
    Jake: Sure.
    She got out of the bed and collected her clothes that were scattered across the room then got dressed. She kissed him lovingly then left. She walked to the Vic and opened the doors. She walked over to Den.
    Chrissie: Sorry. I found this really great shop and I guess I just lost track of time.
    Den: No it's alright.-he smiled-
    Chrissie: We need to talk.
    Chrissie was so nervous but she just wanted to get it over with. She swallowed.
    Chrissie: Den, I can't live like this any more. I have been seeing Jake ever since Zoe told me you tried to make her pregnant. I'm sorry but I don't love you -tears slipped down her cheeks- I love Jake.
    Den: Zoe told you.
    Chrissie: Yes and I told Jake about it and he was so nice and we just clicked I guess.
    Den: I saw you with him.
    Chrissie: What?
    Den: Today. You and him were kissing and then you both ran upstairs.
    Chrissie: I'm sorry.
    Den was angry now.
    Den: So you think that if you say sorry everything goes away? Well my sweet, it doesn't. It just get's worse because if I ever see you with him again, I will kill him. -shouting- Got it?
    She nodded her head silently.

To be continued..

Please reply.....
    Last edited by Amber; 24-04-2005 at 14:06. Reason: New Name
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Nasty Den go away and die leave Jake and Chrissie alone you big meanie go pick on someone else This is amazing babes please post more

How about I don't know something to do with love and hate you know she hates Den and loves Jake Just an idea
    Last edited by Rach33; 21-04-2005 at 22:49.
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Yeh, thats great darlin!!!
    More soon!

Yeh den go away!!! JCJCJCJCJCJCJCJCJCJCJCJCJCJC
    Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

that's great Amber. please post more soon.

Thats fab amber. Evil den, Jake and chrissie are destiny. More soon.
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

EVIL Den... EVIL Den... EVIL Den... EVIL Den...
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Thankyou
    I did kill Den in all of my other stories but unfortunately he doesn't die in this one
    lol!
    Here's a few clues as to what is going to happen soon..
    Chrissie meets Jake in the square...
    Something bad happens because of this^^
    Something happens to Den

Muahahahaha!
    Only I know what's going to happen!!!

He leant over and kissed her, she cringed, but he didn't notice
    Lol

Come on post the next bit!
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Thanks for the replies . Here's the next part.

PART 2
    Chrissie had to protect Jake. If Den ever hurt him, her world would crumble into tiny pieces. She knew that what she wanted was to be with Jake and live happily ever after, but as long as Den was around, he wasn't going to let her have a happy ending.

Jake spent the night waiting for Chrissie. Wondering what had happened. Hoping, for the love of God he hadn't hurt her.

Chrissie couldn't sleep. She had the man she just wished would disappear lying next to her. She got up and went to the kitchen. She looked at the clock. 4:23. She poured herself a cup of strong coffee. She couldn't stop thinking about 1 thing in particular. Jake. She remembered when they first kissed. It felt like the moment would last forever - but it didn't. Tears slid down her cheeks.

The hours passed and soon Den got up..
    Den: Good morning. You look like had a rough night.
    He could see that she was hurting inside. He wanted to make her feel even worse than she already did.
    Den: Why don't you go to this "great shop" of yours? -Sarcastically- Oh sorry I forgot that it was no shop just the Moon's house. And if you go anywhere near Jake, he's as good as dead.
    Chrissie ignored these comments and drank her sixth cup of coffee that morning.
    Den: How about you go out for some fresh air. Oh and if I see you even wave to Jake..-he made a gesture with his hand cutting his throat and left the kitchen-
    Chrissie decided she would go out. Besides she had nothing better to do. She got dressed and left the Vic. The cold harsh wind prickled her face. She walked through the market stalls. She wasn't looking for anything to buy she just trying to take her mind off things. She carried on walking and then heard someone calling her name. She span around to see who it was.
    Jake: Chrissie are you alright?
    Chrissie's eyes widened when she saw Jake standing infront of her. She carried on walking. But then Jake followed.
    Jake: Chrissie can you tell me what's going on?
    She didn't want Jake to get hurt and started walking more quickly. Jake carried on calling her name. Then she walked out into the road.
    Jake:-Shouting- Chrissie watch out!
    Chrissie took one more step and --

To be continued....

Please Reply...

Thread Information