Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Martin and Sonia

Why does Rebecca's gran let Pauline visit, that's what I'm wondering? According to the spoilers she arranges the visit with her, if Sonia and Martin have said their goodbyes to her surely Rebecca's gran doesn't want Pauline turning up out of the blue. And she has every right to turn her away.

Do think this storyline is going to be put too rest, if it turns out Sonia is pregnant?

Yes, I think that Sonia will get pregnant and that will be the end of the storyline as they will all look to the future. Judging from the spoilers Pauline is alone in wanting to fight for Chloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby21
    Yes, I think that Sonia will get pregnant and that will be the end of the storyline as they will all look to the future. Judging from the spoilers Pauline is alone in wanting to fight for Chloe.
    It would be so great if Sonia and Martin had a baby. It has been said that Pauline is being quite selfish wanting to fight for Rebecca because she feels that she has the right to see at least one of her grandchildren growing up. Another baby may stop Pauline from continuing with this pointless exercise. And of course I want Sonia and Martin to be happy together.

Apparently Natalie Cassidy was on GMTV this morning. She was talking about the Chloe storyline and also the research that EE has done into this. So, whatever happens can happen. Did anyone see her?

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    Apparently Natalie Cassidy was on GMTV this morning. She was talking about the Chloe storyline and also the research that EE has done into this. So, whatever happens can happen. Did anyone see her?
    I didn't see that, I am on holiday from work this week. From what Natalie said did it seem that Martin and Sonia were going to get Rebecca back? What exactly did she say?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    I hope Martin, Sonia and Pauline all leave soon and take Ian with them.

FOWLERS + BEALES = BORING
    They are some of the most long serving and best characters on show. It would be sin for ee to let them go (in my opinion). All the characters you mentioned are integral to the shows history as there characters roots are in Walford.

Sonia especially is one of my all time favourites and has a good head on her shoulders. Natalie Cassidy is a fine actress and no matter what storyline she has, she always delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    They are some of the most long serving and best characters on show. It would be sin for ee to let them go (in my opinion). All the characters you mentioned are integral to the shows history as there characters roots are in Walford.

Sonia especially is one of my all time favourites and has a good head on her shoulders. Natalie Cassidy is a fine actress and no matter what storyline she has, she always delivers.

I agree. I love Sonia's character and it's made better by Natalie Cassidy's terrific acting ability. When I think back to Eastenders finest moments, a lot of them have her in it. It's amazing that somebody so young can have acheived so much, she is an asset.

I also love Martin and Sonia's relationship, and I think James's acting ability has also strengthened through the years. And there is no question about Wendy Richard being a brilliant actress. I love the Fowler family, and am looking forward to the upcoming episodes with them all.

P.S- Please tell me what Natalie Cassidy said on GMTV, I really want to know!

I don't know, that is what I'm trying to find out!!

Does anyone know which magazine talks about a newly wed having a baby? I've gone through all the soap magazine's and I can't seem to find it.

Thread Information