Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin and Sonia

Martin and Sonia

Does anyone know whats going to happen with Martin and Sonia ? in one of the soap magazines it said for the next issue can Martin stop Sonia walking out ? I know Pauline meets Chloe and arranges for Sonia to see her again on Sonia's birthday but I don't know how Sonia reacts to this.

that has got to relly upset sonia - she so wanted to stay in touch with chloe/rebecca but was forced to face the truth that she no longer had any rights and so agreed not to see her which broke her heart she is trying to carry on but now has it all brought up again by pauline.
    although im sure another part of her will just be glad to see her again however painfull

martin is stupid. he leaves sonia and goes to asifs stag do. he never supports her when she needs it.

I hope Martin, Sonia and Pauline all leave soon and take Ian with them.

FOWLERS + BEALES = BORING

You will have a very long wait! There is nothing boring about the characters you mention but I guess age has a lot to do with opinion. I prefer the characters that have been there a long time, who have history, and with whom we can identify with. These characters generally have character based storylines and that is what EE does best. We need more of this and less of the big rubbishy storylines that have caused viewers to turn off in their thousands.

But to get back to Sonia and Martin, all I've heard is that Pauline wants to go after Chloe, Martin is against it and Sonia starts wavering and getting upset over her daughter again. Pauline really ought to stay out of their lives, it's only going to cause problems for the couple. She deserves to be the sad, lonely woman she is, she is so selfish. Sonia and Martin should get out as fast as possible.
    Last edited by sarah21; 22-04-2005 at 13:23.

Martin and Sonia can be boring but they have some very good storylines, Natalie Cassidy is superb. Pauline wants to get her beak out of it and let Marin and Sonia live their lives and do what is best for them and not what is best for her. Martin should tell Pauline to butt out more and not keep gving in all the time. Pauline needs a good man to divert her attention away from Martin and Sonia. I'm not sure what my views are on the Sonia/Martin/Chloe storyline. Part of me thinks yes Sonia should now go for custody as she can provide a good home for her, can now give her the financial support which she couldn't originally and definitely give her all the loving that she needs. Of course though Sonia might have to re-think her career plans. The other part of me says no leave Chloe where she is with the people she looks upon as her family, as by taking her away from them could lead to problems for Chloe. There again Chloe is still young enough to adjust. A difficult one.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

In the latest set of spoilers it says that Pauline talks about nothing but Chloe and plays Sonia and Martin off against each other. Sonia tells Martin to sort it and it ends with them moving to the Brannings leaving Pauline sitting alone in the Fowlers! Ooh, serves her right, selfish, interfering woman!

i don't blame them cause Pauline is enough to drive anyone insane,Chloe is Adopted so there is no way she can get her back

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby21
    Does anyone know whats going to happen with Martin and Sonia ? in one of the soap magazines it said for the next issue can Martin stop Sonia walking out ? I know Pauline meets Chloe and arranges for Sonia to see her again on Sonia's birthday but I don't know how Sonia reacts to this.
    i agree

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby21
    I don't think Sonia goes along with Pauline's plan. From the new spoilers, it seems Sonia is very much commited to Martin. I don't think she wants to go behind his back, (I may be too optimistic here) but maybe she is even coming round too his way of thinking. She did apologise to Martin after they had said their goodbye's to Rebecca. She wants too be with their daughter, but she does have a good life with her gran, and that's important.

I'm sure Sonia is very tempted by Pauline's idea. She can't stand the fact, she has to walk away from her child, but she also loves her husband, she has a marraige, and that's important too. I have a feeling Sonia may come round to Pauline's ideas soon enough, Sonia must be feeling the strain already. It's difficult for everyone.

Thread Information