Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's with Scooter?

What's with Scooter?

What do you all think of Sarah's boyfriend Scooter?

Does anyone know any storylines coming up? I read that he was really going to inject some romance into her life, and treat her right and all that.

Though, with all the stuff with the skip, and giving them those gifts, it makes me wonder what he's all about.

Apparantly

Apparantly, soon Scooter will give Sarah a perfume bottle and of course, she thinks it is from one of his skips!
    So, this obviously is going to hurt Scooter's feelings... What will happen? I have heard that he is so hurt by it all, he is not sure that he wants to carry on seeing Sarah, though i am sure he will come round! ;)

xxxx

I thought there was a storyline coming up when Sean tries it on with Scooter (or vice versa Im not sure) and it leads to a huge falling out between Eileen and Gail (again!), I think Gail blames Sean and Eileen blames Scooter.

Not really sure if this is true or not but this rumour has been going round for a while.

Scooter and Sean

Yeah, i think that after Scooter gets upset with Sarah, he goes off moping and i think Sean finds me and comforts him or something.
    i think it is Sean who makes the move!

Should be a funny storyline- I always enjoy Eileen and Gail's catfights!!

Yeah! That would be fun! I think Scooter's there for a bit of comic relief, what with the toaster and everything, I was rolling on the floor laughing. He's very strange, but I think it would be a good storyline for both Sean and Scooter, although I was hoping Sarah could have finally found a nice guy.

Would be nice for Sarah to find happiness at last, the poor girl has had enough bad luck recently!

If this skip plot is a Corrie humour storyline then they've finally managed to slip up. It's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ella.
    I thought there was a storyline coming up when Sean tries it on with Scooter (or vice versa Im not sure) and it leads to a huge falling out between Eileen and Gail (again!), I think Gail blames Sean and Eileen blames Scooter.

Not really sure if this is true or not but this rumour has been going round for a while.
    I really doubt the truth of this as Sean's ex-boyfriend Louis is turning up soon to tell him their dog Shandy is died and afer that they're supposed to get back together (Corrie's first gay couple) So all that makes me wonder why would he try it on with Scooter
    Last edited by *JSW*; 27-02-2005 at 17:55.

Not the first gay couple! What about Todd and that other guy?

Thread Information