Thread: Big Brother's Makosi Can Stay in UK

Big Brother's Makosi Can Stay in UK

Big Brother 6 star Makosi Musambasi has won her battle to stay in Britain as a refugee.

Her sexy antics in the Channel 4 reality show means it is now unsafe for her to return to her native Zimbabwe, where she could face vicious hate mobs, the Central London Asylum and Immigration tribunal ruled.

A relative of dictator Robert Mugabe is a former lover.

The 25-year-old resigned as a cardiac nurse at High Wycombe Hospital, Buckinghamshire, to appear on Big Brother, breaching the rules of her work visa.

The Home Office gave her notice to quit in August because she was allowed to stay as long as she worked as a nurse.

Makosi, who came to Britain in 1998, hurriedly made an asylum application which was rejected earlier this month.

The tribunal chairman, Francis Pinkerton, said: "She is in a different situation now than she was some seven months ago before appearing on Big Brother.

"Before that, she had been to Zimbabwe on a number of occasions and presumably encountered no problems.

"The appearance on the show has changed things a great deal. Her evidence is that she now does fear to go back to Zimbabwe.

"She is therefore a failed asylum seeker and we find that because she is an involuntary returnee, she is a refugee under the 1951 convention and therefore we allow her appeal on that basis

even though i don't like Makosi i think they made the right decision Robert Mugabe is an Evil dictator he would probaly kill her if she was sent back she is safer in the uk than in her home country

Why are they doing this to us?!! Its not fair anyone else would be sent back.. its just cos its her!!

Oh C*** i wish she had to go, it would have taught her for being a lying and manipulative thing
    Louise is baaaaaaccccckkkk

Its her fault This is exactly what she wanted to happen!!! Noooooo... how could this happen

Im off to cry... a lake... ...

Quote Originally Posted by xsoftladybugx
    Why are they doing this to us?!! Its not fair anyone else would be sent back.. its just cos its her!!
    i was thinking the same thing!!!

We haven't heard about her in ages. She probably jut wants to stay in the UK to spread more rumours
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Its her fault though, its not like people made her do what she did. If she thinks she's gonna get done by hate mobs, then she shouldn't have done all that. What comes around goes around. End of.

Thread Information