Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr Matt Ramsden To Return

That is sad for Ashley- but we have not seen him for a long time (joshua that is)

I think Joshua's in nursery now. Most of the time we just see Ashley and Claire in the day (when Josh would be in school). I would like to see them more in the night, I'm sure they would look very cosy together. They make such a better family for him. He's so loved.

Street chiefs are searching for a new Matt Ramsden to become Weatherfield's most hated man in 2006.

Actor Stephen Beckett is not coming back to the show, so the hunt is on for someone else to play the dirty doctor, who seduced Maxine Peacock in a one-night stand that resulted in their son Joshua.

Matt will bring heartache to Ashley and Claire Peacock, who are bringing up his biological son, when he returns to fight for custody. The hunky GP is also set for flings with some of the Street's sexiest women, including Frankie Baldwin and barmaid Violet Wilson.
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamzi
    Street chiefs are searching for a new Matt Ramsden to become Weatherfield's most hated man in 2006.

Actor Stephen Beckett is not coming back to the show, so the hunt is on for someone else to play the dirty doctor, who seduced Maxine Peacock in a one-night stand that resulted in their son Joshua.

Matt will bring heartache to Ashley and Claire Peacock, who are bringing up his biological son, when he returns to fight for custody. The hunky GP is also set for flings with some of the Street's sexiest women, including Frankie Baldwin and barmaid Violet Wilson.
    hmm the violet and frankie storyline sounds good - but a new head, i don't think will be that gooder idea

Quote Originally Posted by Tamzi

Just read on itv website "Actor Stephen Beckett is coming back in March as Dr Matt Ramsden,” a Corrie spokesperson confirmed.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Meadows
    Just read on itv website "Actor Stephen Beckett is coming back in March as Dr Matt Ramsden,” a Corrie spokesperson confirmed.
    wow is he the guy or should i say the person who got maxine pregnant and is his father

yes

yeah That's the one

Thread Information