Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr Matt Ramsden To Return

Dr Matt Ramsden To Return

Steve Arnold, who plays light-voiced Ashley in Corrie, told me his new storyline is set to be explosive. Why? Well, you'll remember his young son Joshua is not his but Matt Ramsden's (the old doc). Corrie are re-casting for the role and Matt will be making a return to demand his son back.

He told me: "It rips Ashley's world apart, as he has given the child his all, despite it not even being his own son."

Does anyone know when he returns?

think this has already been posted!!

not sure when he comes back but it must be soon! poor ashley

aawww poor ashley hell be ok!

good storyline! im always partial to blasts from the past tearing characters worlds apart in soaps, thats what i like the most!

this is going to be excellent! i feel so sorry for ashley, but i think it will be such a great storyline, claire will probably have works with dr matt - that'll be hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Meadows
    Steve Arnold, who plays light-voiced Ashley in Corrie, told me his new storyline is set to be explosive. Why? Well, you'll remember his young son Joshua is not his but Matt Ramsden's (the old doc). Corrie are re-casting for the role and Matt will be making a return to demand his son back.

He told me: "It rips Ashley's world apart, as he has given the child his all, despite it not even being his own son."

Does anyone know when he returns?
    Around christmas time and he takes Ashley to court for custody.

i monder have matt and charlie split up..don't think she'd like to raise maxine's child...........

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1986@o
    i monder have matt and charlie split up..don't think she'd like to raise maxine's child...........
    I think Charlie and Matt must have split up, it seems to be the only plausible reason he would come back. He didn't arrive when Maxine died, there's nothing that could happen more horrific than that. It has to be something that happens in Matt's life.

I don't like the idea of them recasting the role of Matt. It wasn't that long ago he was on our screens. Most people can still remember him. I want the old Matt back.

I don't think Matt has a hope in hells chance of winning custody. He may be his biological father but he didn't even come back when he knew that Maxine had died. How old is Joshua now? about 3? Ashley was Maxine's husband, the only person Maxine would want looking after her son is Ashley, and Matt is fully aware of that fact. To come back and demand custody after all this time is cruel!

Anyone know who's going to be playing him?

Hope it's not the same bloke as last time, Stephen __?__. He was awful.

Thread Information