Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jojomum's thread!!

Jojomum's thread!!

I made a thread for Jojomum's baby... and when it comes to 10 days (depends on today's scan!!) I will start a countdown on another thread!!

I also made this because Chance's one is off-topic and please don't go off-topic because I don't want this closed!!

Here Jojomum can post updates and any questions for preparation.

Good luck Emz.. wish you all the best and enjoy posting hunz xx!! Love ya!!

Spicy xXx
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 16-11-2005 at 13:47.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Awww Spicy

I just got back from the hospital and saw this!!

Well, just to keep you all updated, we still don't know what we are having, but it looks like he/she will be arriving in 2 weeks rather than just under 4!!

He/she appears to be on the slightly large side (ouch!!) so I have to go back on 30th Nov, for them to decide and book me in for induction, which they said will be the same week. They also said that they wanted to do this based on my previous rapid labours!!

Couldn't see a thing on the scan, only thing I could make out was his/her heart, spine and ribs, and didn't get a new pic Ah well, he/she will be here in 2 weeks so not long to go!!!!

Oh so the due date is changed To when now did they say?

Suprised they still couldn't make out what your having!! Suprise it is I suspect!!

Best of luck Em!

wow.. only 2 weeks left..
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Oh so the due date is changed To when now did they say?

Suprised they still couldn't make out what your having!! Suprise it is I suspect!!
    I'm going in on Nov 30th and they will tell me then when they are going to induce me, though they did say it would be the same week. They said it can be more difficult to see what sex the baby is at this stage because there is so little room for moving about etc. Plus he/she was lying slightly oblique (which means at a bit of an angle) which made it more difficult to even get some of the measurements they needed. He/she's current estimated weight is 3062g (which is about 6lb 12 already!!!) based on the different measurements they have taken but this is based on sizes etc, with he/she lying in a wierd position, so they can't be overly accurate.

In some ways, we were a bit gutted that we still couldn't find out if it was a he/she, but we have come this far without knowing, so I think fate is playing a big part - though this will probably mean that we are having another boy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity
    Best of luck Em!
    Thanks Trinity

Oh by the way guys - you'll be pleased to know that I finally packed my bag on Monday night!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    wow.. only 2 weeks left..
    Starting to get seriously worried now. My main thing about induction is being monitored, and I really wanted to be active again like with teeny, so will try and make sure they let me move about etc as much as I want. At least I will be able to sort out what I am doing with the boys when I am in, rather than worry about them in the middle of the night etc lol

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum

Oh by the way guys - you'll be pleased to know that I finally packed my bag on Monday night!!!
    well done Em..

6 12 doesn't seem big at all.. Ben was 7 2 so why are they inducing you???
    Super Mod

Babys in the womb put on an average of 1lb a week in the last 4 weeks. The baby should be around 812 in 2 weeks - or 10 12 if Em goes for another 4!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    well done Em..

6 12 doesn't seem big at all.. Ben was 7 2 so why are they inducing you???
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity
    Babys in the womb put on an average of 1lb a week in the last 4 weeks. The baby should be around 812 in 2 weeks - or 10 12 if Em goes for another 4!
    Yes you're right Trinity - my eldest was 6lb 13 when he was induced 2 weeks, then my youngest was 7lb 11 and he was 2 weeks late, but this one appears to already be about 6lb 12, which would possible mean being 10lb ish at 40 weeks!!! (ouch) As it currently stands, with the combination of current weight and the fact that the baby's head is in the 97th for the width, it makes it all reasons for induction.

Thread Information