Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Forgetting Leo

wow! great piece! cant wait for you to post more!

Glad you liked it! Here's the next part, I hope you all like

Part 27: The Worst Birthday Surprise

Demi woke up on January 27th and saw Dylan's face straight away.
    'Hey babes!' said Dylan, smiling.
    'Dyl! What are you doing here? Boys aren't allowed in here!'
    'It's your birthday - live a little!'
    She laughed and said 'So what'd you get me?'
    He gave a little box which would fit a ring in it.
    'Oh Dylan...' she said when she saw the ring inside it - it said 'D & D 4eva'
    'You like it?' he asked.
    'Do I!' she said. 'I blooming love it! It must have cost a fortune.
    'Well you're worth it!' he replied.
    She felt so happy ... this was the best birthday ever. And all day it was...
    The lessons were all fun, she got loads of great presents and Dawn took away her detention!
    'You’re the best Dawny!' she said, smiling.
    'Hehe, I know - here's your prezzie from Mum, Dad, Mickey, Darren and Ghengis!' she said, handing her a square parcel.
    Demi opened it and found a photograph of them outside the house, looking happy. On the back was a note. It said:

Dear Demz,

How are you love? You keeping well - we all really miss you! Hope you are having a great time though and hope Leesh is ok!
    xx Mum

Remember to always look on the bright side
    xx Dad

Where’s my present?
    xx Darren

Hope all is well Demi, have a great birthday!
    xx Mickey

And then a pawprint with 'xx Ghengis' underneath.
    Demi laughed, her family was so weird.
    Demi's party started at 9'o'clock; Dawn has arranged for it to be on the roof and have some fireworks. As the next day was a Saturday, they were allowed up till one.
    'Here's your present Demi,' said Kaz, 10 minutes after the party had started.
    'Erm ... thanks Kaz... I thought you hated me though?' said Demi.
    'I did but I can't get hold of Laura at all ... it all actually makes sense, Demi.'
    Demi was really shocked and said 'Well thanks, Kaz... I'm glad you’ve see the truth.'
    The rest of the party was great; it was the best birthday ever for Demi.
    'OK, everyone it's nearly 12!' said Dawn. 'Let's get these fireworks started!'
    'Wait!' said Dylan. 'I wanna say something about Demi!'
    Everyone looked at Dylan as he said something that made Demi's heart melt: 'I've only known Demi for a couple of weeks, but I know I love her. She's the greatest girl I've ever met ... and I know by being here on her birthday makes her happy when her other loved ones can't.'
    Demi burst into tears and hugged Dylan.
    'Loved ones?' said a voice. 'Please, no one loves that rotten cow.'
    Demi and Dylan turned around to see Laura, smirking.

Lauras back! I wonder whats going to happen with her and Demi Fab, more asap please

oh no! just had to happen at the wrong timie lol! its brillant! more soon please

The post-a-day thing really ain't working! Sorry I just forget about this script lol Thanks for all the comments people... and here the next part is

Part 28: Dumped!
    'Laura! What are you doing here?' said Dylan, angrily.
    'Browsing,' said Laura, sarcastically.
    Demi couldn't believe this; Laura was back. She could tell Dylan the truth ... but would he believe her?
    'Look Laura, Dylan knows what you've done. You can get lost now.' said Demi.
    'Knows what I've done? Oh please Dem; he knows a lie. Kaz told me all about it when I rang her to say I was coming home. I knew you were a cow Demi, but I didn't know you were that evil.'
    'You cheated oh him! You don't deserve him so get lost so I can have a nice birthday!' said Demi, with tears in her eyes.
    'I never want to speak to you again Lolly! You ain't my girlfriend anymore, Demi is.'
    'Whatever.' said Laura. 'Believe her, but I have a picture of my mum and me. If you want to see it, just say.'
    Dylan hesitated but then said: 'No, I don't I trust Demi and know she's telling the truth!'
    Laura rolled her eyes.
    'Don't roll you eyes Lolly! You're just a horrible liar!' said Dylan, annoyed.
    'You hesitated Dylan! I know you love me... just take one step towards me and I'll show you the picture... come on you know you want to!' Laura said, smirking.
    'Fine I will!' Dylan shouted.
    'WHAT?' yelled Demi.
    'So I can burn it ... and so that no one else will believe silly lies by a picture - it's probably some cut-out thing.' said Dylan, calmly.
    'I don't care Dyl, just come back - I thought you trusted me?'
    'I do, Dem, but I need to do this.'
    Demi shaked her head as Dylan took one step towards Laura who showed him the picture. Dylan's face looked shocked.
    'DEMI!' he yelled, barging towards her.
    Demi burst into tears. 'I just wanted you to love me!'
    'I can't believe I believed you! I hate you Demi and never want to see you again!' yelled Dylan.
    'Come on Dyl, let's go and have a chat... I'll take you back but only under some circumstances.' she said, happily.
    Demi burst into more tears as Dylan and Laura walked off together, happily. Everyone else walked away, shocked at what Demi had done, except Dawn.
    'Demz?' she said.
    'Go away Dawn!' she said angrily.
    Dawn did as she was told and walked away like the others.
    'Demi?' said a voice.
    'Dawn - don't you understand me?' said Demi, bitterly lifting her head up to find Dawn not standing there... but Leo.

oh dear! poor demi! i wonder what leos going to say. post more soon!

Leo!! Fab as usual hun, more asap I want to know what happens next

i Love This Script !!!!!!!!!! it rocks so much.... more soon please!!!!!
    Ben from Hollyoaks is HOT!!!

cool scirpt, love the ending to that scene! Wonder what will happen between them next.

Aww thanks everyone!
    Here's the next part, I'm feeling kind lol

Part 29: Together Again?

'Leo ... what are you doing here?' asked Demi.
    'I came to find you Demz - so you found a new boyfriend?' he asked, bitterly.
    'Well yeah,' she said. 'I thought I could really trust him - I suppose he's better then you!'
    'Demz, is it still that? Can't you just forgive me?' he pleaded.
    'No.'
    'Why not?' he asked.
    'Because Leo, you did so many bad things and I just can't trust you anymore! I need trust in my relationships Leo, if a relationship ain't got trust it ain't got anything.'
    'I know Demz, I know - but can't you just give me a chance?'
    'Why should I? You don't deserve it.' Demi said, shaking her head.
    'Demz, I've missed you like crazy. I stayed in my room for a few days. My mum wanted me to see a therapist but I was having none of it. I realised that I could be with you if I just had the money so I got a job at school. It was helping Zana as she hurt her leg, it was going really well until she made another move on me. I turned her down though Demi because I know I'll always love you and no one else.'
    Demi was speechless.
    'Demz?' he said. 'I will always tell you the truth from now on - doesn't that prove it? I didn't have to tell you about Zana but I did - because I know the truth is right thing to do from now on.'
    'I know, Leo - I really know. But I just don't want to get hurt again.' she said, a tear dropping from her eye.
    'You won't Demz - I'll never let you down ever again.' he replied.
    'I've been a right cow, Leo. So unlike me - I nearly split up a relationship!' she said, more tears dropping from her eyes.
    'I know Demi, I was watching.'
    'Why?' she asked.
    'I would have just burst in but you looked so happy, but after seeing that Laura expose you like that ... I guess I had to come back. If you wanted to be with Dylan, I would have let ya - I don't care about anything but yours and Aleesha's happiness.'
    Demi stopped her tears and hugged Leo.
    'I know how it feels to be you.' she said. 'I've changed so much since joining here, I'm not the Demz I was back home - I'm this new 'Dem' girl who's a stupid cow... I don't wanna be her no longer!'
    'Then don't Demz, come back home with me - get back to the way we were. I know lots of things have happened, but we just got to try.'
    She smiled for the first time in ages. 'You know what that sounds great.'
    'I'm sorry I didn't make it for your birthday, Demz. I would have liked it to be the happiest birthday ever.'
    She laughed and said: 'You're so sweet! But I don't need to have you here on my birthday, as long as you're here and honest that's all that matters to me and it always will.'

Thread Information