Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Forgetting Leo

ok, cant wait for more soon!!!!!!!

I've finished the whole thing There were two final parts instead of one, lol - but I still did it! So I will be posting it about one part a day hopefully so stay tuned!

Here it is, hope you like

Part 22: Love you?

'He hates me, I know he hates me Soph!' said Demi, tears coming out of her eyes.
    'No he doesn't - he likes you!'
    'He doesn’t. He didn't even look at me when we were in Dawn's office!' said Demi, stuffing her face in her pillow. Sophie pulled Demi's head back and said 'He'll only hate you if you stay away - so go and find him and apologise!'
    'Yes sir!' said Demi giggling.
    'You put on that smile girl and he'll love you forever!'
    'Thanks Sophie!' said Demi, hugging her. 'I'm so glad I didn't stay mad at you - you're the best friend ever!'
    'Hehe!' said Sophie, smirking.
    Demi went looking for Dylan but couldn't seem to find him anywhere. She has knocked on his room door and his mate Randy has answered and said that he hadn't been in there at all, she looked in the common room, she had waited outside the boy’s toilets and asked if he was in there, she looked outside - not there. He was no where to be seen.
    'Maybe he's got lost,' said Demi out loud.
    'No I haven't!' said Dylan, suddenly appearing out of no where.
    'What? Dylan where did you come from?' she asked.
    'I was in the tree,' said Dylan, pointing. 'Sorry about going off - I guess I just felt guilty - everyone was so worried, but then I realised I might have upset you.'
    'Aww Dyl!' she said, hugging him. 'You did - but as long as your here I feel better.'
    'I love you.' he said, giving her a kiss.
    'You mean that?' asked Demi.
    'Of couse - I may have only known you for like 3 days but I'm sure of it. It's just one of those things.' he said.
    'Good, cos I love you too babes.' she said, giving him sweet kisses back.

Fab hun Love this script, more asap please

Hehe, thanks

Here's the next part, hope you all like:

Part 23: She ain't a sweet lollipop

Demi and Dylan told everyone about their relationship the next morning. Everyone thought they were a really sweet couple, except Kaz.
    'I don't believe it! Laura would never ever cheat on Dylan!' said Kaz, to Sophie in History.
    'How would you know? You only spoke to her a few times.' said Sophie.
    'I lived next door to her for years and went to the same school - we were best friends, but I had to go to boarding school then she moved.'
    'Yeah well maybe she changed while she was there!'
    'Well I believe her more then Demi!' said Kaz, angrily.
    'Why? Demi's really sweet - she's been through so much with Leo! She'd never lie.'
    'Well she seems the sort - she told me and Laura on the first night about how she had gotten Leo. She probably tricked him into getting her pregnant, so he wouldn't leave her!' said Kaz, spitefully.
    'You evil little cow!' yelled Sophie, walking towards Kaz and slapping her.
    'Me? Please that's the stupid slut Dumi!'
    Sophie got really angry and started a catfight with Kaz. Hair was being pulled out, slaps were being done - it was getting out of control!
    'SOPHIE! KAZ!' shouted Demi, coming into the room and breaking them apart. 'Now what happened?'
    Sophie took a deep breath as she was tired out and said 'She's been saying that you’re a liar about Laura cheating on Dylan.'
    Demi shook her head and said 'Laura did, she was talking about it in her sleep and saying how good she felt about it. She ain't no sweet lollypop - just get over it Kaz.'

Fab More asap please I cant wait to see what happens when Laura comes back

Glad you liked it

Part 24: A job

Leo had been looking for a job for a couple of days; he hadn't found one though.
    'What am I gonna do Mum? No one believes I'm 16!' he said.
    'I dunno, Leo,' said Trisha. 'You could always try for a paperound again.'
    'I would, but after last time...' said Leo, frowning.
    'I know it was hard seeing that girl again...'
    'Liddie.' spitted Leo.
    Yesterday, Leo had gone to the newsagents and asked for a job. His interview went well and they said they would give him a trial basis. But then he saw Liddie - the girl he had punched when she had slagged off Demi.
    'Oh look its Daddy!' she had said, when she saw him.
    'Shut up, Liddie!' Leo replied.
    'Hmph.' she said. 'Where's the slapper?'
    'Just shut up!' he said again.
    'Did you know he beats up woman?' she said, to the newsagents’ lady.
    The newsagents’ lady was not very pleased to here this, and sacked him. He had gotten really angry, and threw a vase at Liddie - which luckily missed.
    Leo regretted instantly; he could have seen Demi if he hadn't been so violent in the first place.
    'I need a job, Mum - or I'll never see her!' he said, a tear coming out of his eye.
    'I know, love - I'll make some calls ok?' she said.
    He nodded as she went to look in her address book. She came back half an hour later smiling.
    'You've got a job!' she said.
    'Really?' said Leo, smiling for the first time in days. 'Where?'
    'Your old school - Mr Wayne has set up a programme for kids to earn money by helping other kids.'
    'Ooo,' said Leo. 'Erm great!'
    He supposed it wasn't too bad; at least now he could earn money at the school as he'd probably had to go back anyway.
    'He said her name's Zana something and she's hurt her leg.'
    'Zana in Miss Honey's class?' he asked.
    'Yeah.' said Trisha.
    'Great.' said Leo, frowning again. Life was gonna be bad...

Here's the next part... the whole 'post part everyday' thing really worked! Hope you like it

Part 25: Zana's Kindness

Leo walked into school the next morning feeling very sick - he and Zana hadn't left on good terms; she was bound to make him pay.
    'Well, well, well look who is...' said a voice.
    Leo turned round and saw Mr Wayne standing right behind him.
    'Mr Wayne...' said Leo.
    'I want you to understand one thing, Leo - you're not going to blackmail me any more! You can get your money, you can help this girl and then you can get lost as soon as you've got that money together and NEVER COME BACK! YOU GOT THAT?'
    'Yes sir.' said Leo, rolling his eyes.
    'Good - now come to my office and we shall see Zana.' said Mr Wayne, starting to walk.
    They went in his office and Leo saw Zana smiling sweetly but in a wheelchair.
    'Hi Leo, it's great to see you again!'
    This was a shock for Leo; surely Zana would ask for another carer?
    'Well I'll leave you two for a chat about things - I'll be back in 5 minutes.' said Mr Wayne, going out of his office.
    'So how are things with Demi?' asked Zana.
    'Erm, well she's in France at the moment.' said Leo.
    'Why?' asked Zana.
    'Just cos, well we split up...' said Leo, with his head down.
    'Aww,' said Zana.
    'I'm gonna get her back though!' said Leo, putting his head up again. 'I just gotta get the money!'
    'Well I could lend you some...'
    'What?' said Leo, shocked.
    'I have loads, I'm rich - it may take a couple of weeks to get it but I can babes.' said Zana, smiling sweetly again.
    'Oh thanks!' said Leo, hugging Zana.
    'It ok, anything to help a friend!' she said, hugging him back smirking. He wasn't going to be just a friend though... he was going to be her boyfriend - she just has to make it happen.

Brillianttttt I hope Leo does go to France, more asap please

Hehe thank you! Sorry about the 11 day wait... I just sorta forgot about this!

Part 26: Off to France

Leo looked sadly at the calendar; it was Demi's birthday - and he wasn't there.
    'What's up Leo?' asked Zana, at lunch.
    'It's Demi's birthday today - I thought I'd get her back before her birthday!' said Leo sadly.
    'How much do you need?' she asked.
    '50 quid.'
    'I could give it you...' she said.
    'Really?' said Leo, surprised.
    'Of course babes, but I'm gonna need something out of it...' Zana said, with a fake sweet smile.
    'Erm, sure whatever you want.'
    'Good!' she said, grinning. 'Just a kiss.'
    'Erm ok.' said Leo, giving her a quick peck on the lips but before he knew it had turned into a full-blown snog; he tried to stop it but Zana wouldn't let go. A couple of minutes later, he finally was able to pull away.
    'Zana!' he yelled.
    'I'm sorry, Leo! But I still have all these feelings for you! I know you say you love Demi - but me and you would make a great couple - don't you think?'
    'Give me the money.' said Leo, staring at her evilly.
    She got the money out of the purse and gave it to him. He walked off without saying a word until she yelled 'But, Leo!' - he turned round and said 'I love Demi - you ain't ever gonna stop me loving her so stop trying.'
    And off her went to go to the airport and go to France and find Demi.

Thread Information