Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sharon devasted

sharon devasted

Hey people if it is dennis who dies how is sharon cope with this finally she finds the love of her life and what happens he dies do you think she will get over it or what
    angelblue

At least it will be an excuse to wear the black jacket again
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

This is a hard one, she got over Tom who was then the love of her life, but two happen to her twice. Well that's a differant matter, I don't think she would cope.

I think this would finish her.. everytime she return to walford is to bury someone.. her mum, tom, her dad and now dennis.. would you cope?
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by hazey
    This is a hard one, she got over Tom who was then the love of her life, but two happen to her twice. Well that's a differant matter, I don't think she would cope.
    I agree but i think dennis was different to all the rest she loves him to bits and him the same with her they have a bond which is hard to break

how much can one person take
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    At least it will be an excuse to wear the black jacket again
    haha!
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 15-11-2005 at 15:02.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I can't be doing with Sharon in mourning again, been there, done that too many times. First Den, then Angie, then Tom, then Den again and now Dennis. I can see what will happen. Dennis dies, Sharon mourns, Sharon then decides to leave Walford (again) and go to America, proberly to visit Michelle (again) only to come back months later in a dramatic entrance (again). Sharon's entrances and exits always seem to occur with a death. She came back to Walford in 2001 to bury Angie and she left in 2002 when Tom died. I can't think why Sharon likes it in Walford so much, the place is cursed for her.

that is exactly what I was thinking..
    Super Mod

Then they should leave Dennis in America in a job he loves, she comes back for a short period then leaves again to rejoin him

No one could handle that amount of death, she truly loves Dennis so its not a good she loses him like that.

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    Then they should leave Dennis in America in a job he loves, she comes back for a short period then leaves again to rejoin him

No one could handle that amount of death, she truly loves Dennis so its not a good she loses him like that.
    Try telling that to the writers and the producers?
    angelblue

Thread Information