Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jamie had never died?

I dont think their relationship would have lasted if Jamie had survived. I think they would have got married, but Sonia would have tried to have found Rebecca, but Jamie wouldnt have been very understanding, and was jealous of the fact that it's a part of her life involving martin. They'd have argued on many things and realised that their marriage was over.

Sonia would have been disgraced by the Mitchell clan and then I think she would have got with Martin, having formed a bond during brining up Rebecca. I think the main problem in the Martin and Sonia relationship was that they married too young. They hadnt experienced life and knew nothing different.

It is clear since Rebecca has been on the scene that their relationship has grew stronger. When their marriage was on the rocks before it was because they wanted different things, when Rebecca came on the scene again the damage was already done, Sonia had already kissed Naomi. If they had got together whilst looking after Rebecca together I think their relationship would have been much different, as they would both have wanted the same thing: a calm family life and a stable home for Rebecca.

I think that Jamie and Sonia would still be together and married by now, also have a child of their own, i don't think Sonia would have gone off with Naomi as i think she went off with her for an excuse to get out of her marriage to Martin, but i think she would have still loved Jamie and she would just be friends with Naomi, but i think the whole Rebecca saga would go on, and Jamie would be jealous because Rebecca is also Martin's daughter as well as Sonia's, so Martin would be involved in the situation so Jamie may be feeling left out if Martin and Sonia both spend time with Rebecca.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (04-09-2007)

[QUOTE=daveywavey]I think that Jamie and Sonia would still be together and married by now, also have a child of their own, QUOTE]

we are talking about eastenders?

I cant see any couple on eastenders under the age of 40 lasting more than a few years

Thread Information