Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie had never died?

Jamie had never died?

Would he and sonia still be together? would sonia have a life? would martin have a life? would the chloe situation have worked out differently? what do you think?

Yeah Jamie and sonia would be together as they were gettin married were they not, but i don't think she would have been a nurse i don't know if that was something that she was think about when she was with Jamie or if it was after he died that she thought about it. Martain would not have grown up he would have stilled be the silly boy who he was before sonia and Martain got married. I think the chloe situation would have worked out differently as i don't think she would have got in touch

i believe sonia and jamie would be married by now because i think she has had a stronger sort of love for him that she never felt for martin
    Maisie Mouse

If Jamie hadnt died i would be happy

No lol i think he would have married Sonia he was her true love and neither do i think she would have got with Naomi if she was with J

Sig dedicated to Charley

yeah i totally agree with that statement
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Vixie-Lou
    If Jamie hadnt died i would be happy

No lol i think he would have married Sonia he was her true love and neither do i think she would have got with Naomi if she was with J
    With such a depressing family Martin has no wonder Sonia chose a different lifestyle with her best mate (who just happened to fancy her as well).

but surely if Sonia is truely a lesbian then she would have ended up with Naomi no matter if Jamie had lived - after all being gay is rarely a lifestyle choice, By saying that if Jamie lived that he and Sonia would still be together means that people don't actually believe that she is a lesbian (of course she could be bi-sexual but that is a whole other seniaro) and that she has choosen to be a lesbian and go off with Naomi just because she was having a rough time with Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityGap
    but surely if Sonia is truely a lesbian then she would have ended up with Naomi no matter if Jamie had lived - after all being gay is rarely a lifestyle choice, By saying that if Jamie lived that he and Sonia would still be together means that people don't actually believe that she is a lesbian (of course she could be bi-sexual but that is a whole other seniaro) and that she has choosen to be a lesbian and go off with Naomi just because she was having a rough time with Martin.
    I dont think Sonia is truly a lesbian, she might be bi-sexual, but she couls just be experimenting.

I think it has more to do with her being unhappy with Martin in Walford.

Quote Originally Posted by em9283
    I dont think Sonia is truly a lesbian, she might be bi-sexual, but she couls just be experimenting.

I think it has more to do with her being unhappy with Martin in Walford.
    I guess we just have to wait and see what the script writter come up with - although if I were unhappy with my other half I certainly would be looking for a man to replace him with - and Sonia does have male friends both in the square and at college.........(other half incase you are reading this no I am not planning on running off - promise )

I think Jamie and Sonia would have got married, but we'll never know if it would have lasted. To be honest I think Martin and Sonia have a more mature relationship now, than Jamie and Sonia ever did. They were very young when they went out together. Jamie was prone to playing away, which Martin has never done. I think Sonia would have got bored then too.

Martin and Jamie were quite similar, both working men, not very educated. Both of them would want different things to Sonia. Like Martin Jamie would have tried to make it work, but I'm not sure if it would have.

Thread Information