Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Chrissie*

*Chrissie*

Seems like yesterday that my world fell from the sky,
    Seems that till yesterday I didn't know how hard I could cry,

I'm beautifully broken and I don't mind if you know it
    I'm beautifully broken and I don't care if I show it.

A happy ending. That is all I ever seem to have wanted, a happy ending. I wished I could change things, turn them around and I did. Ending in the worst. In the end everyone else got it apart from me. I love Jake but I'm not going to be selfish. I'm not going to let him waste his life, waiting for me.

It seems like everyone has their own life now, everyone except me and Den. Well . . . I may have murdered someone but isn't it strange how Den dying opened up a path in everyone else's life. Sharon has Dennis, Sam now has her family. You know, I can almost see a resembulance between me and her here. I wish I had my brothers.

If I can't turn back the clock back I'm not going to be bitter. I'm going to hold my head up high. I did what I did . . . because I had to. No going back.

I'm beautifully broken and I don't mind if you know it.
    I'm beautifully broken and I don't care if I show it.

Awwwww thats brilliant Are you going to do more?

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo do more!!!!

Okay I'll try to do more tomorrow! Thank you I am so flattered you like it!

Chrissie is an amazingly complex character.

A chrissie script yey!!!!!

I need this!

Post more tis fab! x

Thank you for all the replies! Not feeling well today but I felt like writing something . . .

Part 2

Jake couldn't believe he was looking at his watch for the tenth time in ten minuites. Streched out on the sofa, he studied the wallet that held both his passport and money. They'd nearly done it. Leaning back, he willed the tears not to come. He was a man. He couldn't cry.

The phone rang, startling him so that every nerve in his body jumped. He bounced off the sofa, smiling for the first time in two hours.

The smile quickly faded as he picked up the receiver.

"Hello sir, we're just doing a questionare in market research. We were wondering - "
    "No, I'm sorry, I'm not intersted," Jake announced flatly, slamming the phone back onto the table with such force in pride of place it buzzed in protest. Jake ignored it, instead pulling out a chair and sitting on it, resting his head in his hands in a downbeat pose.

Why hadn't Chrissie rung him? His head told him it was the police, they would not let her speak to him, but in his heart he knew that was wrong. She didn't want to see him.

Why couldn't she understand? He'd said till the end and he'd meant it, even in this worst possible ending. He had to see her. He loved her.

Running his hands through his hair he stared blankly at Nana's favourite picture, hanging in pride of place on the wall. His family wasn't enough anymore. He had to see Chrissie.

I don't know if there should be a third part, what do you think?

yeah there should be a friggin third part tis fabulous!!!!

def should be a third part it's fab

that's amazing

Course there should be a third part,its brilliant!

Thread Information