Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 29th and 30th Nov ep guides

29th and 30th Nov ep guides

WHO MEETS THEIR MAKER AT THE HANDS OF A SERIAL KILLER???????
    OR

ITV1 Network Tuesday 29 November 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

DS Phil Hunter (Scott Maslen) receives an anonymous and threatening phone call indicating the series of killings they have investigated are linked. CID take the call seriously and Phil's enquiry into recent suspicious deaths lead them to Kamal Siddiqui who died three months ago. Phil questions Kamal’s sister and learning that Kamal was gay, Phil, DCI Morrell (Tanya Franks) and DI Neil Manson (Andrew Lancel) fear they have a gay serial killer on the loose in Sun Hill.

A distracted PC Lance Powell (Ofo Uhiara) pairs with PC Laura Bryant (Melanie Kilburn) to look into a man who has been assaulted. When the victim refuses to press charges, suspicions are raised. But with the help of fellow PC's Tony Stamp (Graham Cole) and Yvonne Hemmingway (Michele Austin), they conclude the case with the result they wanted.

Less than a year since their commitment ceremony, broken-hearted Lance tries to come to terms with Mark (Stefan Booth) admitting to wanting a break from their relationship. And as CID work frantically through the night and Josh Hill (Matthew Delamere) becomes the gay serial killer prime suspect, Lance drowns his sorrows in the gay bar he visited undercover last week placing him in grave danger...

Also, Phil begins to feel the pressure of his increasingly confusing family life. Will he and wife Cindy (Jacqueline Defferary) be able to survive the bombshell that he is the father of Kate's baby?

THE BILL is a Thames Television production and a direct commission by ITV. This episode was written by Richard Omanney, directed by Brett Fallis and produced by Susan Breen.

THE BILL

ITV1 Network Wednesday 30 November 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

The shocked relief of Sun Hill and MIT begin their investigation into the murder of popular colleague, PC Lance Powell (Ofo Uhiara). After being questioned by MIT as one of the last to have seen Lance, a very tearful and emotional PC Laura Bryant (Melanie Kilburn) is comforted by Inspector Gina Gold (Roberta Taylor) who sends her home on compassionate leave.

Lance’s last moments are traced back to gay bar, Radar, where CCTV shows that prime suspect, Josh Hill was also seen there that night. The enquiry steps up and Lance’s mobile phone signal is traced, door to door enquiries are made, Superintendent Adam Okaro (Cyril Nri) holds a press briefing and DNA is taken from under Lance’s fingernails where he seemed to have put up a fight before his death.

DC Mickey Webb (Chris Simmons) and DI Neil Manson (Andrew Lancel) interview shocked Radar barman, Michael Keenan (Dylan Brown) who admits to giving Lance a lift home but then returning to the bar afterwards. When they draw a blank on the DNA tests, the investigation seems to go back to square one until DS Phil Hunter (Scott Maslen) makes a breakthrough with a witness who had come into contact with the killer before. The witness leads them to petty criminal, John Lord (Darryl Clark). As they try to arrest John, he flees and it’s after they lose him, Neil comes across a photograph of John with Michael Keenan. It looks like seemingly helpful barman could be responsible accomplice, John Clark. Could Sun Hill be vulnerable to two serial killers on the run?

Also, Phil decides to accompany Kate (Tasmin Skan) to register the birth of their son, Alfie Luke Maltby, and is shocked to hear that Kate is leaving London to live with her mum in Cardiff.
    TBR: One stop shop for eps and spoilers

Cheers Suze no word of your site re-opening
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

poor phil looks like he is going to lose another of his kids the serial killer thing actually sounds quite good

poor lance I heard he was leaving but i didn't think they would kill him off

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

cool these look good!

i heard he was leaving aswell and poor phil

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

another exciting storyline to look forward to!
    POOKIE

quite glad lance is dead as this means he cant return!
    poor phl though - he really deserves something to go right for him for a change!!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Thanks for posting these - they look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88
    quite glad lance is dead as this means he cant return!
    poor phl though - he really deserves something to go right for him for a change!!!
    yeah, i completely agree with you Lance is the most boring character except maybe Leela!
    do you think Phil and Cindy can stay together? i can't see them being long-lasting personally

Thread Information