Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Aussie spoilers!!!!! Hayley's Pregnant!!!

he does go to paris but it is only for a long holiday he is heart broken when danni leaves the bay and starts drinking and is really depessed he goes on holiday with kit to paris and comes back with a new perspective on life - and a crush on haylie

Exclamation

Does anyone think the Hayley and Scott storyline is unrealistic. Has she ever shown any feelings for him before. Not only this but Danni was her best friend and she hasn't even had time to grieve for her husband properly.

I agree totally. Even if she hadn't been recently widowed from a husband she truely adored, she doesn't seem the type to mess with her friends ex

i agree with you lushlooke it does seem a bit to soon and i have never seen her look at him in a having eelings sort of way before!! if it had been someone else it may have seemed realistic

i do find this shocking too as stated they never showed anything before but after danni left they just grew closer together it is quite commen for 2 people to feel nothing but friendship for each other but to suddenly realise that they are in love although i do think it was too early for haylie to move on - esp with 2 different people in a matter of weeks

Interesting...

i dont like halyley she is do annoying. she gets all the good looking guys after her. i prefer kit and scott. does kit come back after the paris trip?

Thread Information