Thread: Sneak Previews

Sneak Previews

Sarahs Obsession

Sarah Platts scheming will finally pay off whens he manages to steal ex flame jason grimshaw away from his current girlfrined Violet Wilson

'Sarah and Jason do get together much to the disgust of their mother! but always at the back of jasons mind is that Violet is the girl he should have proposed to ...

Fight Club

Sparring partners Nathan Cooper and Ashley Peacock find themselves in a devastating situation when an arguemnet between their other halves bubbles over into the boxing ring -leaving ashley fighting for his sight....
    ' its the first glimpse we get into Nathans violent past and shows that the character is actually more dangerous than we previosly thought.

Daddy Dev

While Sunita is struggling to come to terms with the news of her husbands secret children, the corner shop king finds himself thrust into teh role of doting dad,..

its a terrible time for suita but then we'll see dev being thrown together with one of his daughters which makes for a very dis functional dynamic.

A Dangerous Game

Streetcars boss steve Mcdonald may think that he has found love with Ronnie but will they ever be free of her psycho hubby??

Theor relationship starts to settle down a bit but there is a real sense that ronnies a real game player and we havent seen the last of her crazy husband just yet.

Love on the Rocks

Ashleys Injusry in the fight with Nathan heralds the start of a very difficult time ahead for the peacocks...

But while they struggle to cope thers even more bad news around the corner.

They recieve a blast from the past that turns their world upside down. And the upshot is that Ashley has to face up to the fact that he could lose little joshua

A Family Affair

As the baldwin family dramas build in the run up to xmas unlucky in love Jamie finds himself turning to stepmum Frankie for comfort, but could their true feelings run deeper than either of them suspected?

Quote Originally Posted by debs

A Family Affair

As the baldwin family dramas build in the run up to xmas unlucky in love Jamie finds himself turning to stepmum Frankie for comfort, but could their true feelings run deeper than either of them suspected?
    I don't think I want to see that..Corrie is getting creepy.. first they wanted Martin to be with someone younger and now they have kinda mum and son relationship.. it was bad enought in EE with Sharon and Dennis (yeah I know neither are blood related)
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I don't think I want to see that..Corrie is getting creepy.. first they wanted Martin to be with someone younger and now they have kinda mum and son relationship.. it was bad enought in EE with Sharon and Dennis (yeah I know neither are blood related)

it is a bit sick isnt it

and forgot to say i got these from Inside Soap before people start asking for sources!!!

Doubtless with the quality of the writing on Corrie these stories will be sensitvely handled and be gripping storylines.

Sarah Platt seems to be coming a right little trollop
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I see another cat fight looming between gail & Eileen over Jason & Sarah, I heard on digital spy that David is supposed to blackmail jason when he discovers there affair but i think it's just a rumour at the moment
    I don't want there to be incese between frankie & Jamie
    As for a blast from the past for Ashley do you think the doctor is returning to claim Joshua back

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I don't like the idea of Frankie and Jamie hooking up she is like his mum.

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    As for a blast from the past for Ashley do you think the doctor is returning to claim Joshua back
    I hope not.. poor Ashley
    Super Mod

I hope sarah and jason dont get together she can be a right madam sometime hasnt she learnt anything
    Last edited by angelblue; 09-11-2005 at 13:58.
    angelblue

I too find the storyline of Frankie and Jamie getting together a bit yuck. I was brought up by someone who is not my blood family. Just for once could they not show someone having a close bond that doesn't boil down to sex. Could they not show the fact that Jamie has turned out the loving, level headed man because of how Frankie raised him, not because of his DNA and the fact that she has been more of a Mum to him.

Quote Originally Posted by RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
    I too find the storyline of Frankie and Jamie getting together a bit yuck. I was brought up by someone who is not my blood family. Just for once could they not show someone having a close bond that doesn't boil down to sex. Could they not show the fact that Jamie has turned out the loving, level headed man because of how Frankie raised him, not because of his DNA and the fact that she has been more of a Mum to him.
    very very well said
    Super Mod

Thread Information