Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spoilers: 21st Nov - 25th Nov 2005

Spoilers: 21st Nov - 25th Nov 2005

Airing Monday, 21st November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
    Justin is a free man , and while his family plan a joint party for him and Darlene, he enjoys some time in his own bed.
    When Darlene decides to stay with the Burtons, the adulterous Richard realises he's on his own.
    Sam is shocked when he's confronted by a plethora of drug-rape awareness posters around the village.
    Jake and Becca's relationship is still tense after the courtroom revelations.
    And Chris is helping Lee with the anti-spiking campaign, while Bombhead assists in the capacity of glorified tea-boy.

Airing Tuesday, 22nd November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
    Dannii and Joe are in The Dog having a liquid lunch as Louise hands out anti-spiking leaflets.
    But Louise suspects there's more to Dannii's behaviour than meets the eye, and is determined to get to the bottom of it.
    Darlene has locked herself in her house, and refuses to see Craig when he comes to see her.
    Gilly tries to entice Rhys away from the media lab with the promise of a pint when Jessica walks in.
    And Bombhead is stuck in his own personal hell as he tries to organise the clowns for the big fundraiser.

Airing Wednesday, 23rd November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
    Louise steps up the anti-spiking campaign by handing out drug testing kits.
    But it's Dannii who's most concerned, as she begins to suspect the awful truth that she may have been spiked.
    It's Justin's first day back at school, and he's not pleased about being stared at like a dog with six legs.
    Nicole, meanwhile, hatches a plan to make sure she snares her man; she's just going to have to sleep with him.
    Zara and Freddy manage to gain an audience with president Lee.

Airing Thursday, 24th November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
    It's the day of the clown extravaganza, and the students gather at the SU Bar to join in the fun. Bombhead has finally found his long lost father.
    Nicole is determined to sleep with Justin, and buys contraceptive supplies in readiness for losing her virginity.
    Gilly is still besotted by Jessica, and convinces Rhys that a questionnaire is the best way to get to know her.
    The lads blow it when the questions start to get overtly sexual, and Olivia drags an amused Jessica away, refusing to give up their phone numbers.

Airing Friday, 25th November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
    Louise continues her search for the truth about what happened to Dannii.
    Bombhead is on cloud nine after finding his father.
    After telling Nancy that she was definitely going to get Justin into bed, Nicole is forced to lie to her friend about the big event.
    Things are strained between Jake and Becca, but Craig arrives to take his brother's mind off it.
    Jake is convinced he can win Becca back with a romantic meal in, but when Becca arrives, it seems her mind is on other things.

(digital spy)
    Last edited by Lennie; 04-11-2005 at 21:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    Airing Monday, 21st November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
    Justin is a free man , and while his family plan a joint party for him and Darlene, he enjoys some time in his own bed.
    I am so happy

Airing Wednesday, 23rd November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
    It's Justin's first day back at school, and he's not pleased about being stared at like a dog with six legs.
    Nic is making me so , how stupid can she get.

Airing Friday, 25th November 2005 at 18:30 on Channel 4
    After telling Nancy that she was definitely going to get Justin into bed, Nicole is forced to lie to her friend about the big event.
    Jake is convinced he can win Becca back with a romantic meal in, but when Becca arrives, it seems her mind is on other things.
    Do you think Becca's mind is on what Nic told Nancy about her sleeping with J, do you think Becca finds out?
    Last edited by Lennie; 04-11-2005 at 21:39.

OMG he's out!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

thanks for posting, sounds like a fab week, apart from nicole! maybe justin will put her in her place, i hope so!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

these should be stickied
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

sounds like a brilliant week in hollyoaks! cant wait, and now i know it is really true justin will be freed yay

maybe something should be added to the title that it says the result of the trial incase people dont want to know
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

I wanted J to go to HCC, not back at Hollyoaks Comp

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    I wanted J to go to HCC, not back at Hollyoaks Comp
    nah i think its good hes back at school
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

No, i mean he hasnt got any mates there and all the other students such as Josh and Fletch and the girls seem immature to him, its like he's the odd one out and i wanted him to keep his distance from Becca

Thread Information