Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoe Slater

Quote Originally Posted by CC_Rickman
    kat is gonna murder dennis though i think lmao
    cant see that happening somehow.................
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

not literally kill him
    but have a go at him when he comes
    unless zoe admits it all before hand

Quote Originally Posted by CC_Rickman
    kat is gonna murder dennis though i think lmao
    She better not!!! She touchs him I'M COMPLAINING!!! LOL!! No one hurts Dennis and Gets away wit hit i mean look at Den!!!

Talking

woooahh!!! wish i'd never made the post lol! the reason why i said zoe should get revenge on sharon and dennis is because sharon is so much more older and mature than zoe, and so is dennis, sharon could see that zoe was besotted with dennis, and STILL had her affair with him even though she knew it would ruin most people lives like zoe's, and den's and the rest of the watts family, the only people who would come out happy by it would of been them two! zoe, she was still young and nieve, and in the beginning sharon was very lenient with zoe, by telling dennis to be with her and you know what i didnt see dennis objecting! remember the time when dennis thought andy had hit zoe? and he went over there and punched him, well taht shows how much he cared fo her. and then when he found out that zoe had manipulated him just so she could seek her revenge on andy for her mum kat, well he then invited her to move in with him! it seems to me as though that when dennis discovered what zoe's plan had been (about the andy thing)manipulative he didnt care! so the rest of you shouldn't either (about her been manipulative) chrissie is also a hugely guilty party in the destruction of zoe's life, chrissie knew that zoe deep down wanted her baby, zoe kept on telling chrissie that the slater girls never got rid of their babies, she basically said to her that she didnt want an abortion, chrissie wouldn't even let zoe go fo a walk, whilst they were in the clinic cause she knew zoe would back out of it, no chrissie had to keep pushing and pushing her into it, SHE is the manipulative one, she even got sharon to come all the way from america just to hear what her dad was really like (that was evil!) chrissie only made zoe get rid of den's baby for her own petty revenge! she knew what den was like with all of his affairs so why stay with him? i can't forget that episode where chrissie took great pleasure in telling den that zoe had miscarried, i even felt a tiny bit sorry for him!. And den was the one who used sharon's infertility against her, HE gave zoe the idea about lying about the pregnancy and HE told her to go and speak to sharon on xmas day, zoe was just the puppet in her and den's relasonship. Zoe hasn't come out of this at all well, she has lost her baby, lost dennis, thinks she has killed den, has made an enemy of chrissie, thinks sam is her friend, and is soon to find out that sharon and dennis are now together. And if sharon and dennis were so in love then why did they keep splitting up? and getting back together again, even before zoe came on the scene, sharon often told dennis that she wasn't interested she has messed him around somehting rotten! and zoe has only ever loved him, she slept with dirty den! was willing to have a baby at such a young age just to keep him. oh and why did someone mention zoe's nastiness to stacey, have you heard some of the things she has said to zoe? stacey is a pure bitch who gets off on peoples unhappiness, she even tried to split up zoe and dennis, and so i dont blame zoe for going mad at her then!

I know what you're saying is mostly true... but no one can manipulate anyone that much... if she really wanted to keep her baby all she had to do was say no! that she didn't want to go through with it... but she didn't... she kept mentioning the slater girls and they wouldn't do it... she she is one of them and SHE did it.. she could have walked out of the abrotion clinic if she wanted to but she didn't...

Stacey may be a bitch... but think about it... Stacey tried it on with Dennis and he turned her down... what more did Zoe need?... Dennis had a troubled childhood and he was just trying to talk to Stacey... if Zoe had any brains what so ever she should have seen the look of hurt on his face when she was talking Stacey being a 'slut'... she doesn't think about anyone but herself... she told Dennis that SHE needed attention, She needed to be loved, SHE wanted him to love her... that should have been a big clue for her, if she didn't think he loved her WHY did she stay with him?

i understand that Den gave her the idea of the 'fake' baby and put her in an arkward position at christmas... but she went over to see Sharon and made Sharon feel GULITY about what she was doing to the 'fake' baby... Zoe manipulated Sharon that night and she did it all on her own...

If you loved someone then you would let then go... making someone you 'claim' to love stay by your side because YOU want them there is wrong it's not love... she never once considered how Dennis would feel in her little plan...

and SHE slept with Den she didn't have too... she could have just walked away and told Dennis the truth... she loss all her self respect and the respect of people around her when she chose to sleep with another woman's husband over telling the truth and ending Den's rein of terror over her.. she could have told the truth... at any time during those few weeks she could have just told the truth and then she wouldn't have nearly killed Den... she wouldn't have had the abortion... and she'd still of lost Dennis, but WHy would you want to be with someone who DIDN'T lvoe you and LOVED someonne ELSE???
    Last edited by Angeldelight; 01-06-2005 at 16:06.
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    hi, im not sure if many will join this new thread in saying that they are fans of zoe slater or zonnis! but i just want to say that i love zoe's character, she has been through so much at such a young age, and she alwasy bounces back, even after the death of den, i HATE chrissie now for telling her that she killed den! that was so wrong, zoe would of probably kept quiet for chrissie anyway if she had just told her the truth, I'll be really, really, really sad to see Zoe leave- thats on june 17th by the way, but before she leaves i hope she gets her revenge on sam, chrissie, dennis and sharon for all that they've done to her. She deserves some happiness in her life, im just glad that she was happy with dennis for a while, and my honest opinion is that when zoe told dennis she was pregnant whilst she was panicking and scared that he'd find out the truth he was actually getting over sharon and becoming happy, not just because of the "baby" but because of zoe too, remember many a time he got jealous when she was flirting with others like jake moon, and he looked truly devastated when he caught her and den in bed together, and after all that he was still going to take her back, untill he found out the truth of course! and zoe only lied to keep dennis, and remember den put her up to the lie, anyone agree with me?
    yeah i totally agree with you , it might have been a little desperate to say she waz preggers but still she is bearly an adult shes still young and i bet any teenagers ,late teenagers and young adults would do the same for the one they love and the one they want to be with for the rest of her life , even if she is still in her prime !

Quote Originally Posted by kat 4 alfie
    yeah i totally agree with you , it might have been a little desperate to say she waz preggers but still she is bearly an adult !
    Barely an adult? She was 21. Just becoming an adult would be 18 and by then at least have some maturity. I honestly expected that behaviour from a 15/16 year old not someone's in their early 20's. I'm her age and I can't say that 'any' person wouldn't have done what she did. In reality they would have strangled Dennis for what he did and told them to shuv it -not still want them. Or if she really loved him, she would had thought beyond her own selfish needs and let him go. This is why I'm convinced that Zoe's feelings for Dennis were not truly love but quite an obsessive infatuation.

What she did was the lowest of low. Lying about a baby- yeah I think there are some desperate women who would do such measures to that to keep their men (more fool them) but sleep with their fellas dad no matter who much they were manipulated, defiantly not. The whole thing was contrived and Zoe’s portrayal is a very poor representation of a 21 year old.
    Last edited by Alisha; 01-06-2005 at 19:50.

remember zoe's life has seemed so far to of been full of lies such as kat saying she was her sister when she was actually her mum, then kat and anthony trueman lied about their feelings for one another when zoe was with anthony, and dennis continuously leading her on and saying he loved her when he didnt, he also lied to her when he said he no longer had feelings fo sharon if his feelings were so strong for sharon why didnt he just tell zoe? instead of leading her on for so many months, all she has ever done is try and make him love her and he clearly hadn't said no, and so zoe went on believing that he had feelings for her, and somebody else made a post saying how many times has zoe been in love now? well what about sharon? she's been in and out of love so many times, she's pratically loved every man in the square, she's had her taste of been in love and in a serious relasonship zoe hadn't ,and dennis! before his apparent love for sharon all he did was make his way round the women of walford, if their love is/was so strong why be with other people when they claim they love each other? remember sharon and james? why has it took them so long to realise that they should actually be together?

You are totally right alisha zoe is old an enough to know what is right from wrong and is also old enough to take responsibilities for her actions she made the decision to tell the lie she is old enough to pay for the consquences her lie borought she might of been manipulated but know one held a gun to her head she did it out of her own free will and she isnt as innocent as she make out to be

She could of stop it at any time when she found out den was only doing it to hurt dennis for sharon leaving but she decied not to her own needs got in the way of doing the right think or shall i say her desperation and selfishness got in the way of her thinking about anyone else once again

But one thing i would say is zoe is very naive for her age still when she talk about dennis for example she say i couldnt make him love me when i think of that word i think you dont make someone love you it should come naturally but i suppose zoe doesnt understand the concept of love very well for 21 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    if his feelings were so strong for sharon why didnt he just tell zoe? instead of leading her on for so many months, all she has ever done is try and make him love her and he clearly hadn't said no, and so zoe went on believing that he had feelings for her, and somebody else made a post saying how many times has zoe been in love now? well what about sharon? she's been in and out of love so many times, she's pratically loved every man in the square, she's had her taste of been in love and in a serious relasonship zoe hadn't ,and dennis! before his apparent love for sharon all he did was make his way round the women of walford, if their love is/was so strong why be with other people when they claim they love each other? remember sharon and james? why has it took them so long to realise that they should actually be together?
    He did tell her though. 2 months into their relationship he told her to her face that he didn't love her and that he still thought of Sharon. How much more blatant can you get and throughout their whole 8 month relationship he never once told her that he loved her. Surely any person with half a brain would know that the whole thing was a shame. Zoe however lived in this false hope that he one day could and ignored all the warnings for people, including her mum Kat and even Dennis but she took that risk and she's learned the hard way. The way Zoe has been used and abused by men in her life, she would learn from her mistakes and grow stronger, not repeat them. I have lost count of the amount of times that I’ve seen her get with a bloke who was in love with someone else and when they dumped her she would be on the street crying. Its exactly what you've said though she's 'tried' to make him love her but that’s not good enough. You either love someone or you don't and you can't force a feeling. That’s something that Zoe should have learned.

The difference between Sharon and Zoe love factor is that Sharon is in her mid thirties so of course she will have some men in the past that she loved. Zoe however falls in love with every bloke she claps eyes on. Jamie, Anthony, Ronny, Dennis. Sharon has had 7 relationships in 20 years and these aren’t just men she picked up from a club and flashed her assets to get their attention, but people she’s had deep feelings for. She was married to one and engaged to another. Being with every man in the square in very extreme I feel. She has been with Grant, Phil, Dennis, Tom and had a couple of short flings when she was younger. That’s hardly putting it about and then you have females like Kat and Sam. Need I say anymore? Dennis has had a taste of a serious relationship with Sharon. Zoe, nope but that’s because she sets herself up for a fall time and time again. She keeps going for men who are emotionally attached. At least the majority of the men that Sharon's been with have loved her and visa versa. She doesn't go for men because of thier looks and staus inthe sqaure. With Jaimie (blond floppy hair, popular boy at school) Anthony (sophisticated older man who happend to be her mothers ex) Ronny (Mr DJ) Dennis (older bad boy who she saw sprinting around the squqare one day and though that she was in love with him).

About your last point -Sharon and Dennis have always loved each other but it was never a case of them realising that they were meant to be together. They knew they were. Firstly when Dennis chose family over Sharon, that hurt Sharon deep. He promised her the world and after some words with Den he finished it with her. He thought that he wanted a family more but it became apparent afterwards that his love for Sharon out-weighted that for a father so he begged for her back several time. By then though, she rejected him because she was scared that he was going to hurt her again and you could hardly blame her for that. As they say 'once bitten twice shy'. Sharon went with James because she wanted to get on with her life and stop moping around. She knew that she loved Dennis but wanted to erase him from her mind. Den was the main contributory dynamic in their relationship, not Zoe and had he been not present they would have been together long ago.
    Last edited by Alisha; 01-06-2005 at 21:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    Barely an adult? She was 21. Just becoming an adult would be 18 and by then at least have some maturity. I honestly expected that behaviour from a 15/16 year old not someone's in their early 20's. I'm her age and I can't say that 'any' person wouldn't have done what she did. In reality they would have strangled Dennis for what he did and told them to shuv it -not still want them. Or if she really loved him, she would had thought beyond her own selfish needs and let him go. This is why I'm convinced that Zoe's feelings for Dennis were not truly love but quite an obsessive infatuation.

What she did was the lowest of low. Lying about a baby- yeah I think there are some desperate women who would do such measures to that to keep their men (more fool them) but sleep with their fellas dad no matter who much they were manipulated, defiantly not. The whole thing was contrived and Zoe’s portrayal is a very poor representation of a 21 year old.
    i didnt mean it like that i just ment that she is / was young and hasnt got the resposibilities and hasnt has as much love experionce as say a 30/35 year old it waz uterly wrong the way she treated dennis but den was threatining that he would tell dennis about the whole preggers thing and that would end the relationship blackmailing a girl in her situation and what shes gone through is just wrong and i dont think zoe is as bad as you all put her out to be dens the evil one !

Thread Information