Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoe Slater

lol, well i really don't think we'll be able to agree on this, so im not going to write another long, long piece explaining why zoe has done what she has done, i just hope that when she leaves she feels better about herself than she has done over these past few months, she is a much better person than she has been acting, and we see this side of zoe, when we see her with kat or her family, and if michelle ryan ever does decide to return to the square i hope she comes back like a real slater gal! really confident and in contol of her own life again, she is a very strong person who should not let herself be manipulated by others... such as den and chrissie or sam... im just hoping that kat will help her sort her life out before she leaves.
    *tried to keep it shorter this time lol, though i think ive argued my case well for a 14 year old! dont know where i got the leanne 27 from though! lol

I like Zoe.
    She was great when Kat told her that she was her mum and Harry was her dad and when she found out about Kat and Anthony. She just got boring when she got together with Dennis. But you can't forget about how brilliant she was before that. She used to be fun and up for laugh but nowadays she just mopes about.

thanks princess! glad to see somebody agrees with me!

For a 14 year old you have argued you case extreamly well.

Well I've taken a dislike tlo her character from pretty much the begining so my view on her isn't a bias one due to being passionate shannis fan. However I will admit that her character was better to watch before she got invloved with Dennis. Her relationship with Dennis hasn't done her characer any favoures and I'm dismayed that ee decided to implement her in the storyline in the first place. Before she got invloved the story was brilliant but as soon as it turned into a love triangle (with her central to that) it lost it's momentum.

I never classed as brilliant though and I've never really warmed to her. I won't be sad to see her go but good luck to Michelle.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess
    I like Zoe.
    She was great when Kat told her that she was her mum and Harry was her dad and when she found out about Kat and Anthony. She just got boring when she got together with Dennis. But you can't forget about how brilliant she was before that. She used to be fun and up for laugh but nowadays she just mopes about.
    Yeah before Dennis she was good.. she was sweet, cheeky and typical teenager but she turned into a snivelling wreck with Dennis.. I hate when she tried to be Kat, it is not her

Her exit will be good and I have to admit, i am getting sick of her moaning all the time.

I hate Shannis.... so I'm glad she split them up..... if only for a little while!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelly05
    I hate Shannis.... so I'm glad she split them up..... if only for a little while!!!
    This is one of the reasons why my original dislike for her increased immensly
    Last edited by Alisha; 31-05-2005 at 15:55.

It seams people want her burn on a stake in the Vic. I think its really unfair as i've said on the Shannis thread Dennis and Sharon were not totall blameless in the whole torried (and boring) affair

(awaits backlash from Shannis Fans )

Quote Originally Posted by judejude

(awaits backlash from Shannis Fans )
    would I do that!

I think you know how I feel on the subject anyway so I won't go into too much detail. I agree with you point about Sharon and Dennis but I don't think it balances out to what she did. I'm sick of people in the sqaure thinking that she can do no wrong. The affair got boreing because it dragged and character consistancey went straight out the window from May onwards.
    Last edited by Alisha; 31-05-2005 at 16:30.

bah its not about zossis lol or whatever u called it
    kat is gonna murder dennis though i think lmao

Thread Information