Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: Zoe Slater

I liked Kat and Alfie, I hope they give them a plausible storyline for their return. Don't want the others back though

I think I'm the only one here not looking forward to seeing Kat and Alfie again

i doubt your the only one, buti'm excited to see them again and what storyline EE can come oup with for them

It just seems that the whole world and their dog is returning or wants to return to EE!

Probably because all those that have left have not done much since or what they did was not too successful, so back to the soap that got their name up into the EastEnders cast list

I dont think she can return as like Sam she goes to jail

Is there actually a rumour that shes returning?
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k10 View Post
    Is there actually a rumour that shes returning?
    No dont think so just speculating

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (13-04-2010)

Michelle Ryan returning to Eastenders

Eastenders babe Michelle Ryan is returning to the soap - five years after quitting to tackle other acting challenges.

Michelle, 25, who played Zoe Slater in nearly 500 episodes, vowed never to go back to the show that helped make her name. But soap bosses persuaded the star - out running near her London home last week - to return.

Michelle has agreed to appear in the BBC1 show for at least a month around Christmas. Auditions have already been held to find her character a hunky new love interest.

Advertisement

Zoe clouts Zoe's mum Kat (Jessie Wallace) and Kat's husband Alfie Moon (Shane Richie) will also return as producers try to boost viewing figures. Michelle left EastEnders in 2005. She landed roles in the movies I Want Candy and Cashback. Michelle also played Jaime Sommers in the American TV series Bionic Woman.

She appeared in the 2008 BBC TV series Merlin and was in a Doctor Who special last year.

Michelle first appeared in EastEnders in 2000. Zoe found that Kat - who she thought was her sister - was her mother.

She became entangled with Dirty Den (Leslie Grantham) and bashed his wife Chrissie (Tracy-Ann Oberman).

Speculation over old favourites returning mounted yesterday when it emerged six characters - Charlie Slater, Minty Peterson, Libby Fox, Danny Mitchell, Adam Best and Liz Turner - are to be axed.

A bbc spokeswoman said : "We have not approached Michelle

"Speculation is rife about returning characters but this is not true. However, as with all characters, we would never say never.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-05-2010)

Michelle Ryan has apparently been persuaded by BBC bosses to return to EastEnders after a break of more than five years.

The actress vowed in December that she would not return to her role as Walford's Zoe Slater, likening her time on the soap to "an apprenticeship" within the industry.

However, The People reports that the 25-year-old will be back on the BBC One soap for at least a month at Christmas - along with Zoe's mum Kat (Jessie Wallace) and Kat's husband Alfie Moon (Shane Richie),

A BBC spokeswoman denied that Ryan has been appraoched, adding: "Speculation is rife about returning characters but this is not true. However, as with all characters, we would never say never."

Ryan first joined the EastEnders cast in 2000 and appeared in more than 500 episodes before deciding to quit to work on different projects. Despite leaving Albert Square, Ryan later aknowledged that she will always be associated with the soap.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-04-2010)

Thread Information