Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoe Slater

She might not have her pub but is it really that important? Atleast she wouldn't be feeling as she is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    She might not have her pub but is it really that important? Atleast she wouldn't be feeling as she is now.
    but at the time she was panicking and so probably thought that she was involved already and so she needed to help them get rid of the evidence, then afterwards she realised that she could use it to blackmail chrissie and get the vic back
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Blackmailing Chrissie didn't get her anywhere though. Chrissie managed somehow to outsmart her and turn the situation round to her advantage hence Sam not being able to get her mitts on the pub.

Blackmailing Chrissie didn't get her anywhere though. Chrissie managed somehow to outsmart her and turn the situation round to her advantage hence Sam not being able to get her mitts on the pub.
    it didnt get her anywhere but sam thought it would. all she wanted was to get the pub back and she didnt thin about it properly. i mean on the night den died they planned to get den to sign the vic over to chrissie and then sam thought she was going to get it. if sam had thought about it proeprly she would have seen that chrissie wouldnt have given it to her anyway so her being there was pointless, she wasnt going to achieve anythig from it
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    it didnt get her anywhere but sam thought it would. all she wanted was to get the pub back and she didnt thin about it properly. i mean on the night den died they planned to get den to sign the vic over to chrissie and then sam thought she was going to get it. if sam had thought about it proeprly she would have seen that chrissie wouldnt have given it to her anyway so her being there was pointless, she wasnt going to achieve anythig from it
    I must admire the way Chrissie has played this so cooly. Yes Sam knows some information that could probably ruin Chrissie but Chrissie hasn't let Sam see her panic or begged her or cried on her shoulder etc and made desperate pleas for Sam not to go to the police. Chrissie has handled the fact Sam has something on her really well although Sam is now seen as an accessory especially if she helped bury the body but even knowing and not telling anyone is enough to get a prison term which I think is where she'll end up when she leaves in November. I have a feeling it's all going to kick off and Chrissie will be having the last laugh - well for now anyways.

I must admire the way Chrissie has played this so cooly. Yes Sam knows some information that could probably ruin Chrissie but Chrissie hasn't let Sam see her panic or begged her or cried on her shoulder etc and made desperate pleas for Sam not to go to the police. Chrissie has handled the fact Sam has something on her really well although Sam is now seen as an accessory especially if she helped bury the body but even knowing and not telling anyone is enough to get a prison term which I think is where she'll end up when she leaves in November. I have a feeling it's all going to kick off and Chrissie will be having the last laugh - well for now anyways.
    but how would she be able to get a prison sentence and not chrissie?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    but how would she be able to get a prison sentence and not chrissie?
    Maybe somehow Chrissie manages to turn it on her. I would hope Kat would stand in and tell the truth to the police though should that happen.

Maybe somehow Chrissie manages to turn it on her. I would hope Kat would stand in and tell the truth to the police though should that happen.
    kat wouldnt tell the police though as she wouldnt want to tell them that zoe was involved. also i cant see how chrissie could turn it on sam as dens buried in the pub she owns, she wouldnt be able to say she didnt know about it
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

True! Even if the police knew about Zoe's involvement - would they be able to find her? I suppose it sort of stops Michelle coming back though.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Hmmmmm Before Zoe even said it,,, I said call her Mom,, or something,,, whoa she did,, that is when I saw a totally different Kat,, What i saw was a momma bear and she is going to defend her cub,,God help those who get in Kats way and the ones who are on her list,,, like when she said to Chrissie before she stormed out,, YOU'LL KEEP,,, oooooohhhhh

Thread Information