Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoe Slater

cos otherwise den would have told dennis bout the baby and dennis would of left her for sure well thats what she thought .

and moe had lots on her mind already .

she shouldn't have lied to Dennis in the first place then... she could have told him afterwards that she was mistaken... he wouldn't have been so mad at her if she'd told him sooner... so it's basically her own fault... no one can manipulate you to do something you don't want to do... EVERYONE has FREE WILL
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldelight
    she shouldn't have lied to Dennis in the first place then... she could have told him afterwards that she was mistaken... he wouldn't have been so mad at her if she'd told him sooner... so it's basically her own fault... no one can manipulate you to do something you don't want to do... EVERYONE has FREE WILL
    Exactly -she could have said it was a false alarm. This happens to plenty of women. She didn't have to tell him about Den propositioning for sex if that was the case. Sure she would have lost Dennis but what’s worse -sleeping with his dad for selfish needs or thinking about the welfare of her unborn child to be, Chrisse and Dennis.

This is what infuriated me in the whole saga. Zoe was all 'me, me, me' and was painted as a poor innocent victim, but in fact would go to any desperate measure if it meant getting what she wanted, regardless of who it may hurt in the process. When she jumped into bed with Den did she not think that she was potentially destroying a marriage between Chrissie and Den and ruining a father/son relationship which Dennis has wanted since childhood? Nope. It was all about her and I couldn't stand her blaming Den. Don’t get me wrong, Den was the main driving force in this and has acted more malicious but Zoe was there too and she agreed to it. I remember many scenes when Den made it clear to her that you’re hear because you want to be and it’s your choice. She does it, and the next blame him. She never could take responsibility for her own action.

.She knew exactly what she was doing from day one but did it anyway because she was blinded by what she would gain from doing the deed! To hell with everyone else.

i couldn't agree with you more Alisha... she made HER OWN choices... and she should pay the price... she's an adult now and needs to know your action have consequences... to see that your actions DON'T JUST EFFECT YOU but they people you lie and betray...

i couldn't agree with you more Alisha... she made HER OWN choices... and she should pay the price... she's an adult now and needs to know your action have consequences... to see that your actions DON'T JUST EFFECT YOU but they people you lie and betray...
    completely agree angeldelight. but that was zoes problem, she didnt really think of all the consequences, and the ones she did think about only revolved aroud her being alright
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

she destroyed a marriage... and a blossoming relationship... and what for... so she could be happy... but how could she have ever been happy when she'd made him stay with a lie... plus she knew he'd never love her... HE LOVES SHARON... sorry had to get that out of my system...

I completely agree, and she made herself out to be completely innocent and a victim to her family!! She didn't try to stop them thinking that Dennis abandoned her - she could have at least defended him a little.
    She also chose to have a abortion but told everyone she had a miscarriage - so her family roll on more sympathy!! She could have told them about the abortion, saying that she didn't want to raise the baby without a father or something!
    True a lot of bad things have happened to Zoe, but most of these have been her own fault and she has to deal with the consequences. She can't just keep letting people think that she was the only victim in this whole saga!!

i still feel sorry for her casuse she's the one who's come out worse of the whole situation.

yeah i do too its just that i think that zoe haters should just cut her some slack !

Thread Information