Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoe Slater

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    Arrrrr dont worry WQ - You've got Jakissie (Jake & Chrissie) to look forward too!
    Don't remind me

I don't make your knees go weak do I, that's my problem!
    No, you don't babes, you're bit too female...

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricToes
    No, you don't babes, you're bit too female...
    Oh damn, so that's where I'm going wrong!

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Yeah...but don't worry when I invent my machine to clone Sam I'm sure I can turn you male with it too...I don't see why not...

I totally disagree. Fair enough she loved Dennis and she didn't want to lose him but it's was selfish! Purely selfish!
    So she's lost alot of people in her life and she didn't want to lose Dennis but it was painfully obvious that Dennis didn't love her and she knew that. She knew she was second best and she chose to live with it.
    Just because she'd been through alot gives her no excuse to ruin peoples lives....What about Chrissie? Before any of this happened with Den's murder what about her? She stood by Den and Zoe knew that and even though Chrissie had always been nice to Zoe she thought it was fine to sleep with her husband?

She did the same with Sonia and Jamie when she was younger. Yes, she's been through alot and it's sad but I don't think any young immature adult would do that. She's not immature anyway, she's heading on for twenty years old. Desperate...not immature.
    he told her that he loved her !

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    No he didn't. I wish someone else can back me up here who remembers it as well as I do. Den did not say it and if I'm wrong I'll apologise and eat my words! I'm a huge shannis fan and therefore really captivated in the story etc so my ears were glued to every scene relating to them, including all the scenes with Den. He manipulated and used his powers of persuasion but he did not say do it or else. I remember him saying that if you tell him you're pregnant, he'll go straight to Sharon and that’s not mealy the same thing. There was NO blackmail what’s so ever -just lots of manipulation. He offered her a way out and she took it.

Like I said Zoe hasn't gone through alot and even if there was some one really immature like her in their 20's I can't them stooping that low. God help them if they did. I agree with everything squarelady has said too. The only person that has left her and come back was Kat. Jamie and Anthony were ex's and they were not that important to her so I don't see how her losing them would upset her. By the time Lynee left Zoe was 20. What's she gonna do? cry herself to sleep? As for Kelly, well she was gonna fly the nest someday. I've had important people come and go in my life too.

and Chrissie didn't 'make' her do anything. Who signed the papers here? Who said yes when Den suggested that they sleep together. Zoe is not an innocent victim but a selfish cow who rarely thinks beyond her own needs.
    Good riddance to her!
    well what choise did she have cus she thought that she would lose a 'friend' also den threatened to tell dennis so she was scared to lose him the one thing close to her heart after kat left .
    Last edited by kat 4 alfie; 07-06-2005 at 17:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I think Zoe is a really bad role model.. she didn't learn anything from her mistakes and it was pityfully what she turned into just to keep a man... Do you know anyone who would go that low?????
    this is for alisha , i didnt say that i thought of her as a role modal cus she is such a bad one but i said that i credited her for being so strong

Quote Originally Posted by kat 4 alfie
    well what choise did she have cus she thought that she would lose a 'friend' also den threatened to tell dennis so she was scared to lose him the one thing close to her heart after kat left .
    Well now she's lost everything

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    Really? I could have sworn he didn't but if you say he did, then he did.

Sorry Kat 4 Alfie fan. I really thought that he didn't. It must have been worded different and/or pereived it differently. I've eaten my words
    its ok , im ova it .

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kat 4 alfie
    he told her that he loved her !
    when did he say that??? i can't rembering him telling her that...
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Thread Information