Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoe Slater

I think so, I think Dennis would have got under her skin eventually. Not many people have been able to stop them have they!

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

I think Dennis would've still worked Sharon round to him even if she'd been with Tom, it's not like he's easy to resist is it?

Not really and he can't keep his hands off Sharon for more than two minutes at a time. He's been through the denial thing...now moving on!

Quote Originally Posted by judejude
    The trouble was the storyline started to grate once Zoe got dragged into it, there was enough issues going on as it was without a getting her involved (I think someone has already said that). Also I dont think it helped with scriptwriters having to write scripts to fit in with actors breaks etc

I do wonder if Sharon would still be with Tom if he was still alive and Dennis came along??
    I agree with you again.

I always thought that the introduction of Zoe was a huge mistake to the storyline.
    Her presence was unnecessary and she should have never been pushed to the forefront. Back in April 2004, there was enough storylines for the pair to keep them going and they had already hit jackpot with Den's opposition on them as a couple. He made far better viewing than irritating Zoe. It annoyed me how her character replaced Den's position as ‘third party’. I know technically it was always Den who was the main contributory factor, but his perception of them was shoved aside and instead we had a rather flat love triangle which beared no resemblance to the original plot line. I would have preferred to see them both stand up to Den and him using his malicious ways to keep them apart than Sharon/Dennis/Zoe and the personality transplants that tptb performed.

I personally don’t think Sharon would have lasted with Tom, even if Dennis wasn’t around. He was all around nice guy but Sharon needs someone who can tame and excite her (thats Dennis ). Also Dennis was right when he told her 'if he hadn't have died, he only would have ended up boring you to death.' Very insensitive but true.
    Last edited by Alisha; 06-06-2005 at 08:14.

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    Not really and he can't keep his hands off Sharon for more than two minutes at a time. He's been through the denial thing...now moving on!
    I think I need to go back to NHO and the Shannis sex thread before I say something that'll get me into trouble...

I agree with you again.
    Steady on!!!

I liked Tom!!

Quote Originally Posted by judejude
    Steady on!!!

I liked Tom!!
    He was ok but he wasn't right for Sharon but he treated her well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    He was ok but he wasn't right for Sharon but he treated her well.
    He was nice, shame he blew up!

Tom wasn't right for Sharon, like Dennis said she'd 'never be happy with an uncomplicated bloke'

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    He was nice, shame he blew up!
    What a charming turn of phrase you have there.

Thread Information