Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
hi, im not sure if many will join this new thread in saying that they are fans of zoe slater or zonnis! but i just want to say that i love zoe's character, she has been through so much at such a young age, and she alwasy bounces back, even after the death of den, i HATE chrissie now for telling her that she killed den! that was so wrong, zoe would of probably kept quiet for chrissie anyway if she had just told her the truth, I'll be really, really, really sad to see Zoe leave- thats on june 17th by the way, but before she leaves i hope she gets her revenge on sam, chrissie, dennis and sharon for all that they've done to her. She deserves some happiness in her life, im just glad that she was happy with dennis for a while, and my honest opinion is that when zoe told dennis she was pregnant whilst she was panicking and scared that he'd find out the truth he was actually getting over sharon and becoming happy, not just because of the "baby" but because of zoe too, remember many a time he got jealous when she was flirting with others like jake moon, and he looked truly devastated when he caught her and den in bed together, and after all that he was still going to
take her back, untill he found out the truth of course! and zoe only lied to keep dennis, and remember den put her up to the lie, anyone agree with me?

i used to really like zoe but lately she has become a bit drippy and annoying! it will be sad to see her leave she is such a big part of the slater family. i agree she has been through so much espeically this year( even if some of it was bought on herself!) i do feel sorry for her that chrissie is telling her that she killed den when it wasnt, sam is to blame for that as well though amd im hoping that she will really go for sam when the truth comes out (not long!!)
i dont see why she needs to gwt reveng on dennis or sharon though! they were in love noone will take sharons place in dennis eyes! she stooped very low when she pretended tp be pregnant with his baby. and then sleeping with den i couldnt belive it! if anything it should be dennuis and sharon seeking revenge