Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoe Slater

......i agree that she has done things wrong in the past and messed up but every1 deserves a second chance and shes handled the stuff she has been through very well i think ! ........ is it only me and leanne27 who think this ?

Talking

yeh but the ONLY reason she's come off worse is beacuse she CHOSE TO LIE AND BETRAY Dennis and her family... she's not totally to blame and i'm not saying that she is but if she hadn't of lied she'd have been better off... you make your choices and live with the consquences... whether they be good or bad...

plus she's made out she's the victim... and she's not... if she hadn't done that more people would sympathise with her...
    Last edited by Angeldelight; 09-06-2005 at 17:31.
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    i still feel sorry for her casuse she's the one who's come out worse of the whole situation.
    I don't think she has. All she's lost is her boyfriend. Dennis nearly lost Sharon for good, Sam lost all her business and now her stake in the pub and Chrissie lost her husband and if the police find out she could end up losing everything too. This will happen while Zoe swans off to build herself a new life in Ibiza!

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

totally agree Squarelady... everything's about her... she helped destroy those things... how can she be worse off???
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Zoe worse off she couldn't be better off if she tried her family treat her like she's the only one who matters and she gets the sympathy votes off other people cos she was left by Dennis pregnant blah blah blah

wish she died no such luck you never know Michelle might decide to return *shudders* the thought of Zoe coming back it's all too much
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Beckett_Lover
    wish she died no such luck you never know Michelle might decide to return *shudders* the thought of Zoe coming back it's all too much
    Eeeek! She hasn't even left yet!

See You Slater

SEE YOU SLATER!

Zoe Slater's exit from Walford is a full page article this morning in Page 3 of the Mirror. The article promises some high drama next week on the Square, when Zoe tries to make a break from Walford for a new job in Ibiza with best friend Kelly.

However, as everyone wishes her well, her cheery send off party turns into a nightmare with the return of Sharon and Dennis who have come back to prove to Den they are a real couple.

Trouble kicks off big style in the pub as a furious Kat demands to know why Dennis left her daughter pregnant and alone. As things quickly spiral out of control, Kat makes a swing at Dennis but ends up chinning poor hapless mechanic Garry. "Can someone get hiim out of here, before I pull his face off!" screams Kat.

Its crunch time for Zoe as she reveals to a stunned Queen Vic, about her affair with Den, the real father of her child and about the abortion. The shocked Slaters storm from the pub, with Kat frogmarching Zoe back to the house, where she locks her in her bedroom until she can get some answers from her.

"Blimey, I only came in for a ploughman" splutters a stunned Minty lol

The article goes on to say there are some great scenes between Kat and Zoe. The week takes place over one revelation filled day which rocks the Square, and leaves Kat physically sick, when her daughter finally reveals to Kat the real whereabouts of Den Watts.

"So where is he? wheres Den?" demands Kat

"He aint here, he aint anywhere, he's dead" replies Zoe. Who further stuns Kat by revealing Chrissie murdered him and that Zoe had a hand in it also.

There is a picture then of Zoe leaving with the Albert Square sign tucked under her arm.

Michelle said "I really like how they wrote her out and have left the door open for her return"
    From todays Mirror taken from my messageboard

Can't wait and no she can't come back. Adios Amigo!

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

No idea why she's nicking the sign though! Although if I was her I'd take it!

Oh that sound great it going to be wicked

oh no kat swings for dennis poor dennis he dont deserve that

Thread Information