Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: little Britain Bows Out

little Britain Bows Out

Funnymen Matt Lucas and David Walliams are calling it a day on their hit television series Little Britain.

Celebrity fans include Robbie Williams, Johnny Depp and George Michael, all of who the comedy duo hope will agree to star in the final episode planned for next Christmas.

The third and final series of the award winning comedy hits our screens later this month. The pair joked they will continue to work together in the future - even if they fall out during their current six-month live tour.

Little Britain has become a cult comedy since gracing our screens in 2003 and was named Most Popular Comedy Programme at the National Television Awards last month.

All 200,000 tickets to their live show sold out as soon as they went on sale last year.

I luv this show

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I love little britain but I think that they are doing the right thing bowing out while it is still very popular.

I think that was the mistake they made with only fools and horses keeping it going instead of quitting while it was still good.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Nooooo, they can't stop now!!!! I love this show and can't wait for the new characters aswell as the old ones again - this is sooooo hilarious. I suppose they want to end it on a high rather than the popularity disappearing and finishing on a down note. Still don't want it to end though

maybe they have decided that they have took the characters as far as they can

i like the show but im glad that its ended now because it would get really repetive if it went on for years

I have that show! they can't end it!! No!!!!

what sad news!

but it couldnt go on forever now could it? the magic would go and the jokes would become old... and we cant except them both to carry it on forever...with only 2 regulars doing so many different roles it takes ages to film, so in a way it was the right choice

even so...

!

oh no i really love little britain!

awwww thats sad
    but how cool would it be if johnny depp was in the final episode

Arrow

Moving to 'TV & Radio'

Thread Information