Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What an episode

it was good. my boyfriend was saying "ian's gonna grass him up" and i was like "no he won't" and then he did. i thought pat was really funny it it aswell.

Ian will regret that though when phils back on the square for good!

I thought that Eastenders was back to its best last nite.I cant believe that Ian stitched Phil up i was convinced that he was going to help phil.I think that Jonny allen is the worst gangster i any hunter was.Maybe there will be a darker side to him

Johnny is an excellent gnagster he is an "old type" gangster who looks after the community and only mixes it with his own kind, sure if you cross him you'd better watch out! I liked Andy but he was a ruthless gangster, didn't care who he hurt to get what he wanted. Remember last night Johnny told Billy "tell that relative of yours not to come back, I don't want his kind in my neighbourhood". Billy was actually quite good last night, now he is working for Johnny he is becoming a more interesting character. Just a shame Johnny is such a lousy father. I didn't think that Ian was going to grass Phil either, I thought he was for real and really wanted to help Phil and put the past behind them once and for all. Oh Ian what have you done!!

One thing I was curious about, remember when Ian was having a facial in the loo and Jane came to the bathroom door? She asked him what he was doing, Ian said he was being sick and that he would go down and get a glass of water, Jane said O.k "I'll keep the bed warm" but never bothered to go down to see if Ian was O.K after several minutes.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

absolutely wicked!! I hate Ian!!! can't believe what he has done to phil, what a ****!!!!!!

that was a really good Episode last can't wait to phil comes back full time cause Iain is going to regret what he said to him at the End

what did he say at the end because i didnt hear?

It was a really good episode but was I the only one who could not stop laughing?!

Watching him attempt to out run the police was hysterical!

i was laughing at ian

but at the end when he was fightin the police i thought it was going to go all matrix style when he knocked about 3 of them down lol

True Mitchell style! LOL!

What about Pauline and the way she spoke to Sonia "you stupid girl!", did you see the look on Martin's face..oh dear

Just imagine Phil coming charging through your back door! LOL
    Last edited by Babe14; 20-04-2005 at 13:14.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thread Information