Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion IV

Quote Originally Posted by ALISHA_LOPEZ
    Well Chrissie isnt a professional murderer like Jonny!He's probly killedloads of people judging by the the way he callously pushed Andy off a bridge with out giving it a 2nd thought and gets others to do his dirt work for him.And I dont remember him telling Ruby he killed Andy either he might have said he'd killed someone before but thats about it. Anyway I still like Jonny Allen but he has no right to take the moral high ground when he's probly done much much worst! Anyhoo Chrissie + Jonny are my favourites Villains are the best!:;0
    Yeah i agrre that Jonny has done a lot of worst things in his time than Chrissie has. Like jaming peggys fingers in the door. i couldnt even watch that it made me cringe!

But what i meant was that jonny had admited to killing someone. he didnt say who but at least he told Ruby that he killed someone which is more than what Chrissie has done. I love watching Chrissie squirm like that! I really hate them both. But then i dont think they're has ever been a villian that i have liked! lol I'm so boring! lol.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

It was an alright episode. I wish Dennis would listen to Sharon, he is jumping to all the wrong conclusions, he's so insecure, poor thing! He really needs to trust Sharon. I know she cheated on Grant but it was a very violent marriage, Grant wasn't blameless. Dennis and Sharon's marriage is based on love and respect. You just can't compare the two. I understand that Dennis is upset that Sharon didn't take on board what he was saying, but she found it difficult to deal with, and it wasn't Grant and Phil who changed her mind, it was Chrissie. He needs to know that.

Chrissie is obviously desperate she is willing to have sex with Johnny. I suppose it's not much worse than sleeping with Den, but she cared about him. Johnny has got the upper hand, he never stops being horrid does he?! His treatment of Tina, him kissing Amy and then his behaviour towards Chrissie, he's really bad. He really reminds me of Den.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx
    But then i dont think they're has ever been a villian that i have liked! lol I'm so boring! lol.
    Are you sure?! There have been some great ones. Nick Cotton, Den Watts, Trevor. I'm sure there's a lot more but I can't think at the minute. Nick Cotton and Den Watts have to be the best ones for me. I love Dennis but I don't think he's really a villan, he's softened up a lot.

lol I always Like the Villains Best Trevor,Steve Owen,Den Watts,Dan Sulivan,Janine ,Chrissie, and Jonny Allen I think

ewwwwwwwww the slurpy noises coming from johnnys office when he was snoggin amy,yuck!

rubys nostrils were flaring up bigtime when she was in the cafe talking to tina!

desperatley wanted grant to smack kat one!

This storyline with Ruby is now seriously doing my head in.

The rest is coming along quite well. I have to say I was a bit doubtful at first, but it's great to have Grant back. He's such an animal.

Dennis is brilliant. His one liners are outstanding.

Yep Dennis will always be king of the one liners

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    It was an alright episode. I wish Dennis would listen to Sharon, he is jumping to all the wrong conclusions, he's so insecure, poor thing! He really needs to trust Sharon.
    Is it just me or is everyone getting annoyed with Dennis? Everytime Sharon does or says something he doesn't like i.e, wanted her dad at her wedding, seen Sam in prison, he just packs his bags and poor Sharon is the one left apologising...
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Is it just me or is everyone getting annoyed with Dennis? Everytime Sharon does or says something he doesn't like i.e, wanted her dad at her wedding, seen Sam in prison, he just packs his bags and poor Sharon is the one left apologising...
    Yup big time annoys me - but i think his point last night was that he has been telling her for months that chrissie had done it and she never believed him. I can see why he's a bit peeved at that - but there's no need to go and pack your bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Yup big time annoys me - but i think his point last night was that he has been telling her for months that chrissie had done it and she never believed him. I can see why he's a bit peeved at that - but there's no need to go and pack your bags.
    Yeah I can understand this time, but this happen everytime he doesn't like what sharon does... Dennis just seems to act like a spoilt child
    Super Mod

Thread Information