Page 2 of 164 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion IV

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx
    I cant beleive the way Jonny is treating Tina! If i was her i would have thrown that ring right in his face and just walked out! I couldnt take that from any man!

If I was her I would have kept the ring and waked out anyway lol after the way he's treating her he deserves all he gets

Oh pish. She's his mistress for ten years. He cheats on his wife and mother of his children with her. And yet she's shocked and hurt when he cheats on her?!

Quote Originally Posted by ALISHA_LOPEZ
    Also Why was he so nasty to Chrissie She never did anything to him!
    Maybe due to the fcat that she is a MURDERER!!!! lol. She has Killed an (almost) Innocent man! Burried him with her bare hands, acted like nothing has happend. Lied and lied and lied and lied a little bit more and black mails him and is basicly trying to boss him about. Its her fault the mictchells are onto him and really its the reason he's lost his daughter! I think Jonny, everyone infact has a good enough reason to be nasty to Chrissie. I mean after all its not like she cant take it! If she cant she should have thought about it before she started acting like a criminal and lieing to everyone! If she's good enough to dish it then she's good enough to take it! It aint like she dont deserve it!

I found it quite funny actually "Dont flatter ya self love!" Maybe under the circumstances Jonny shouldnt be too strict with her after al he has done the same thing only he's had the guts to admit it to his daughter and others not just to some wimpy wanabe.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

Pretty good episode tonight. Trouble for Sharon and Dennis already! Poor ruby walking in on Johnny and Amy. Chrissie is really desperate to get away! loved Johnny watching that clip over and over
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Good episode. I don't feel that sorry for Tina. I try but she must be pretty stupid not to realise that Johnny only asked her to marry him because of Ruby. Ruby is annoying me as well, as is Kat.

Chrissie and Johnny was good. Oh, dear Chrissie. You made a big mistake there. Still liking Grant, he's doing what Grant does best.

One thing that is really annoying me about this storyline is the constant protection of Princess Zoe. Why is everyone so bothered about protecting Princess Zoe of Walford? She is more guilty than Sam as Zoe hit him.

Nice to hear that Sharon has not forgotten Halloween 2002, when Tom (and Trevor) died. Nice mention of the past.
    Last edited by Florijo; 31-10-2005 at 20:58.

Quote Originally Posted by squillyfer
    If I was her I would have kept the ring and waked out anyway lol after the way he's treating her he deserves all he gets
    yeah when they were in the cafe or in the kitchen(cant remeber) and he was like you cant wear that poeple will guess, if i was her i would have said ok then i'll wear it on me toher hand then! Its still a diamond and a pretty good ring! But i just think that when tina said somethign like "i was beginging to think this was because of true love" and jonny replied something but implying he wished he hadnt have proposed then i would have just walked out!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Oh pish. She's his mistress for ten years. He cheats on his wife and mother of his children with her. And yet she's shocked and hurt when he cheats on her?!
    Yeah i mean if he can do it with ya he can do it too ya! Thats what they always say anyway.

Nice to hear that Sharon has not forgotten Halloween 2002, when Tom (and Trevor) died. Nice mention of the past.
    Yeah i agree. cant beleive its been 3 years. i was sure it was more like 4! I thought it was more than 3. (But then again i didnt actually see the eppy when it was on 3 yrs ago because i was on hols. had to wait till it was on ukgold!lol)

Good episode, glad to see Chrissie threating, the net is closing in.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx
    Maybe due to the fcat that she is a MURDERER!!!! lol. She has Killed an (almost) Innocent man! Burried him with her bare hands, acted like nothing has happend. Lied and lied and lied and lied a little bit more and black mails him and is basicly trying to boss him about. Its her fault the mictchells are onto him and really its the reason he's lost his daughter! I think Jonny, everyone infact has a good enough reason to be nasty to Chrissie. I mean after all its not like she cant take it! If she cant she should have thought about it before she started acting like a criminal and lieing to everyone! If she's good enough to dish it then she's good enough to take it! It aint like she dont deserve it!

I found it quite funny actually "Dont flatter ya self love!" Maybe under the circumstances Jonny shouldnt be too strict with her after al he has done the same thing only he's had the guts to admit it to his daughter and others not just to some wimpy wanabe.
    Well Chrissie isnt a professional murderer like Jonny!He's probly killedloads of people judging by the the way he callously pushed Andy off a bridge with out giving it a 2nd thought and gets others to do his dirt work for him.And I dont remember him telling Ruby he killed Andy either he might have said he'd killed someone before but thats about it. Anyway I still like Jonny Allen but he has no right to take the moral high ground when he's probly done much much worst! Anyhoo Chrissie + Jonny are my favourites Villains are the best!:;0

oh yes that johny and amy kiss was disturbing
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

Thread Information