Page 118 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1633

Thread: Current Episode Discussion IV

Just watched the omnibus, missed thursday and fridays episode, I'm sorry that people feel that you have to look pretty when you cry, no one does look pretty. Very moving episode though. Jake and Alfie fighting and made up like kids, it was really touching.

i love they way the sadder music comes on at the end of an emotional episode. Lol i know this wasnt fridays ep but about thursdays, what WAs johnny thinking he is a complete nutter! im so on phills side about this, johnny thought he had everything in his control the square eating putty out of his hands, his buisnesses his family now its all been smashed down just like johnny did with phills family cant wait to see him totally helpless like poor peggy was when he sent that crazy guy after her.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

Unhappy

Dutchgirl]Just watched the omnibus, missed thursday and fridays episode, I'm sorry that people feel that you have to look pretty when you cry, no one does look pretty.
    it isn't that i thought she HAD to look pretty when she cries, it is just how she screws up her face and looks like she is snorting like a pig,she could have done it better..
    Ive seen some wonderful actors, mess up a simple kiss by leaning into kiss the actress like it was the most painful scene he had to do..its all in the facial expression and body language.. Jessie Wallace just can not CRY.. but she can act...

It'd probably be hard for anyone to suddenly start crying - you could be really happy at the time but then you have to start sobbing, I'd look like a right idiot trying to pretend

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    i love they way the sadder music comes on at the end of an emotional episode.
    Me too!!That's enough to make me cry lol,they also had it the friday before,at the end of the week with Stacey and her mum and all that,and i was crying aswell!!

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Dutchgirl]Just watched the omnibus, missed thursday and fridays episode, I'm sorry that people feel that you have to look pretty when you cry, no one does look pretty.
    it isn't that i thought she HAD to look pretty when she cries, it is just how she screws up her face and looks like she is snorting like a pig,she could have done it better..
    Ive seen some wonderful actors, mess up a simple kiss by leaning into kiss the actress like it was the most painful scene he had to do..its all in the facial expression and body language.. Jessie Wallace just can not CRY.. but she can act...
    I agree with you Jodi.. the woman can't cry
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I agree with you Jodi.. the woman can't cry
    Thanks Siobhan,, at least some one can see what I see LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Thanks Siobhan,, at least some one can see what I see LOL
    she is a fab actress but I think she forces the crying.. she would be better if it looked natural
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    she is a fab actress but I think she forces the crying.. she would be better if it looked natural
    my point exactly :-)

friday was a very moving episode was almost in tears when she died and Alfie said ''Nana not yet not yet'' then they started playing the tune i'll miss Nana there will never be a character/Actress like her again
    Last edited by dddMac1; 19-12-2005 at 15:45.

Thread Information