Page 1 of 164 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion IV

Current Episode Discussion IV

Replaces Episode discussion Aug-to-Oct located here

Happy Birthday Aleesha!!

So far this episode isn't bad. I'm a bit confused as to why Dennis is just sitting in the Bookies, and aint talking to Sharon. Maybe it will be explained later in the episode.... who knows?!

That was a very good episode you can see the tension building towards the end of the chrissie/Den storyline. I got confused about dennis too co I missed him walking out I mean did they have a fight or what? Now johnnie has proof I dont think chrissie stands much of a chance and nice to see sharon choosing dennis over the mitchells even if he doesnt appreciate it
    Last edited by squillyfer; 31-10-2005 at 20:33.

only caught the end of tonights episode. couldnt beleieve johnny really thought something horrid was gonna happen with chrissie and johnny yuck

I think the reason why dennis is a little upset with sharon is beacuse on friday Phil told him that Sharon had been to visit Sam in prison. Then also on friday we saw Sharon fleeing from the vic and hurrying over to Grant and phil. Only Dennis was watching from outside the pub. i just think he feels a bit shut out since they arrived. Another thing that was also mentioned in tonights eppy by Dennis was that for weeks Dennis has been telling Sharon that it wasnt Sam who killed Den it was Chrissie. The whole time Sharon was in denial and wouldnt beleive him and was still acting all chummy with her. And as soon as Phil and Grant turn up they tell her the same story only this time she chooses to beleive it. So i think Dennis just feels a bit annoyed that she'd listened to and beleive her ex husband and boyrfriend over her husband who has been trying ot convince her for weeks. i can understand why he's feeling like he is.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

oo that was good. i enjoyed that!

I cant beleive the way Jonny is treating Tina! If i was her i would have thrown that ring right in his face and just walked out! I couldnt take that from any man! Must say though glad he's got Chrissie's confession on tape! hopefully she'll be put in he rplace. She is really starting to annoy me now more than ever. I think i'll have to join Sharon in scrating her eyes out! I hate her! Jake is getting on me nerves too. when will they just hurry up and leave. I used to like Jakes character when he first arrived and when he was with Danny but Chrissie has turned so sour and boring she's sucked all the life out of him! The perfect couple i think both as looney as each other!

Ah Tina. 'Tis a pity she's a moron.

The scene with Johnny and Amy -- how nice of them to do a Halloween themed scene. That was disturbing.

Sharon annoys me. I'm bored of the Mitchells now.

I liked Kat's coat. But if I invited my cousin's friend to stay over and only about a week later she was declaring herself one of the family I'd be locking up the valuables.

Can't believe Jonny Allen though, Hes only just got engaged to that awful Tina woman and hes getting off the new barmaid already. Also Why was he so nasty to Chrissie She never did anything to him! Anyway Great Episode, Love Chrissie she's a fab character I so want her to get away with it The mitchells were great always too

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    But if I invited my cousin's friend to stay over and only about a week later she was declaring herself one of the family I'd be locking up the valuables.
    lol i thought Ruby was being a bot forward there too! lol. I think Kat should keep an eye on her! lol

Thread Information