Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Casualty actor axed

hes only on scd cos hes now got all that free time after leaving. even if there was a petition, its too late cos chrismas episodes have already been filmed, havent they? it would have to be completely re-shot. nasty bbc peoples why do they always get rid of the best characters???

yeah it is late to start a petetion, they;ve filmed the X-mas eppy as well
    Louise is baaaaaaccccckkkk

Great - I think he is conceited and arogant - The way he is behavinf over Josh hitting that boy when Josh covered up for him when he took "his son" for a ride in the ambulancce.

Good ridance!!

aw noo i love woody

i didnt like him very much anyway.
    POOKIE

Bosses at the medical drama have confirmed that Will is to be written out of the show this Christmas, as Casualty and Holby City link up again for a dramatic festive special.
    "Will has been a great contributor to the show, and has a fantastic exit lined up," said a spokesperson for Casualty. "But as with any long running series, characters come and go, and the character of Woody has reached the end of his natural life in the show."
    This year's Christmas special will see a dramatic car pile-up and a tunnel collapse, leaving the lives of several of the show's favourite character hanging in the balance.

Thread Information