Thread: "Peggy's"

"Peggy's"

"Peggy's"

Scene 1 - The vic is closed, and the bar is empty apart from Grant and Phil, who are helping themselves to a beer.

Grant: You know, sometimes I really can't believe mum. As if the Vic wasn't enough for her, now she's decided she wants the caff too?

Phil: I wouldn't bother trying to put her off it. She's got her heart set on it. Wants to call it "Peggy's". [Both laugh]

Grant: I think she wants to take over the whole of Walford. Queen Peggy. You'd better watch it - she'll be after the laundrette next!

Phil: And the club. And what would she call that, eh?

Grant: Something along the lines of Billy-Mitchell-and-Johnny-Allen-can-stuff-themselves-'cause-this-is-my-club.

Phil: "Get outta my club!" I can just hear her now.

Grant: How is she even gonna get the caff? I know Beale isn't exactly going to hand it over on request.

Phil: Oh, I'll have a word with him. Trust me, once him and me are done chatting he'll be only too happy to hand over the caff.

Grant: I'll take your word for it. Now, about Sam... hows she doing?

Phil: Well how would you be doing if you'd been given 20 years for something you didn't do? [Sighs] and here we are laughing at mum when our sister's stuck in jail.

Grant: It's been almost six months now. Jail isn't easy, but it takes some getting used to.

Phil: We'll do something. Even if we can't get Sam out of prison, we'll find that Chrissie Watts and show her what she's got coming.

Grant: And that certainly ain't gonna be pretty.

Just thought i'd have a go at script writing hope you liked it

that was brilliant! youve certainly got it! make sure ya post some new scripts or continue with this one!

its always good to read new scripts please carr on its fab

Talking

thanks! i'll make sure i do some other ones (maybe longer next time)

Brilliant I hope you carry on this one,its really good

Thread Information