View Poll Results: Sonia Fowler - Would You Have Married Your Fiance's Killer?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 24.14%
  • Dont Know

6 20.69%
  • No

16 55.17%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would You 4 - Sonia Fowler

Would You 4 - Sonia Fowler

Would You Have Married Your Fiance's Killer?

if i really loved him yes i would have - martin wasn't exactly jamies killer!! Not as if he hunted him down to run him over - it was an accident

Im not sure depends on the circumstances
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Martin is not a 'killer.' It was an accident!!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I don't know if i could marry someone who killed the person i loved- but than if we had some history and he cared about me than maybe i could but than i would NEVER marry Young

Martin didn't kill him on purpose he stepped onto the road. I'd have to say i don't know cause you can't help who you fall in love with

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

i dont know because Martin didnt mean to kill Jamie

Martain never ment to kil Jamie but he did as he was not watching where he was going (the rule is watch the road at all time) so Jamie walk out on the road and than Jamie was on the road and than he was in hosptial and than he was dead

i dont think i would but It does depend on the circumstances.

I said i dont know on this one. i think as others have said it depends on the circumstances.

In Sonia and Martin's case i think if i was Sonia i would have married Martin, because in this situation if anything Martin was a lover of sonia way before he was a murder of Jamies death(or what ever you want to call it beacuse it wasnt really murder) Sonia and Martin had a past way before Jamie came onto the scene. They had a night of passion when they were just 15 (i think) so even if they didnt feel love for each other they must have felt something at the time for each other. even when sonia and jamie got together martin was really always her first proper love, crush (or fondle what ever!lol) So if jamie had survied or if he died i think feelings would still be there deep, deep deep under the surface. its just when jamie did die i think it brough it all out. if it was someone else driving the car i think eventually martin and sonia could have still felt love between them that developed into a relationship. i think the fact that is was Martin who was responsible for jamies death sort of brought them together, it brought them closer(may sound wrong) but what i mean is they confinded in each other over it ect.

Say if Martin was a stranger to sonia having not been a previous lover or sort of friend or neighbour and he had just happend to kill her fiance if i was sonia i wouldnt be able to marry him. simply beacuse he was a stranger before and you wouldnt see him as anything other than a murderer who killed your fiance. they wouldnt have chemistry or connections. so in that situation i wouldnt have married martin.

or in the situation of a more brutal deliberate murder. if i was sonia and this would have happend i dont think i could have ever forgiven martin. if he was a stranger or if they had a past then i dont think if i were sonia id be able to marry or forgive him.

so if it was the situation that is actually in ee then i think i would marry him. but i cant really say because im not in that position. so i said i dont know.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

Thread Information