Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: Zoe Slater

I wonder if it's true.

There's bound to be speculation when Kat's returning. Every member of Kat and Alfie's family are returning according to this board! lol we'll probably have Nana Moon returning from the dead next!
    Nothing every goes back to exactly the way it was. Even if the entire Slater clan came back. Look at the Jacksons. Its totally not the same. They have grown up so much! Its changed.

I think it's because most of the acters who have left Easties have not done very well, that they are hoping for a return?

Well if Charlie dies I'd say all the Slaters will be back

Former EastEnders star Michelle Ryan has poured cold water over claims that she could return to the soap.

Last month, a tabloid newspaper reported that Ryan had been persuaded to reprise her role as Zoe Slater for a storyline tying in with the comeback of her screen mum Kat (Jessie Wallace).

However, asked by PA whether such a move would appeal to her, Ryan replied: "No, [it's] not for me."

Reflecting on her time with the Walford serial, she continued: "It's like a five-year intense apprenticeship and then you get to go out and try different things."

Despite ruling out a return, Ryan revealed that she has heard good things about the programme's current form. She said: "I never watched it while I was in it but I hear it's great now and I hear the live episode was amazing."

The 26-year-old previously vowed to carry on "progressing" in the industry by "jumping from job to job".

Ex-'EastEnders' actress Michelle Ryan has said she has no plans to follow her former co-stars Jessie Wallace and Shane Richie back to the BBC One soap.

The Press Association reports that Wallace and Richie, who played Kat and Alfie Moon, will return to the show later this year.

When asked if their return could convince her to reprise her role as Kat's daughter Zoe Slater, Ryan replied: "No, not for me.

She continued: "It's like a five-year intense apprenticeship and then you get to go out and try different things."

Ryan also revealed that she has never been a regular viewer of 'EastEnders'.

"I never watched it while I was in it but I hear it's great now and I hear the live episode was amazing," she said.
    Great News
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 28-05-2010 at 11:44.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    EastEnders bosses have denied reports that Michelle Ryan is reprising her role as Zoe Slater.

Earlier today, a Sunday newspaper claimed that Ryan was being lined up for a Christmas special and was "excited" over possible storylines with Jessie Wallace and Shane Richie.

However, a BBC spokesperson dismissed the speculation this morning, telling Digital Spy that there are no plans for Zoe to make a comeback.

Ryan made her final appearance in EastEnders back in 2005 and she has ruled out a return on a number of occasions.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (29-08-2011)

online mutterings zoe is returning

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    online mutterings zoe is returning
    I am so glad I am no longer watching this apart from the odd episode ...

Thread Information